Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Ken's Training I_vote_lcapKen's Training I_voting_barKen's Training I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Ken's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katasu

Katasu

Power : 20

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 0

Ken's Training Empty
PostSubject: Ken's Training   Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Training for Raishikon
Spoiler:

After another mission Ken headed home. It was late, around one in the morning, so Ken decided to go to sleep. Laying is head down Ken closed his eyes and was immediantly out. Ken soon arrived to a feild. In that feild Ken started using his chakra and molded it into lightning. All of a sudden everything went dark. Ken woke from his dream and was full of chakra and energy. He jumped out of bed and made his way to the back yard. Once there Ken focused his chakra just as he did in the dream. Soon lightning was all over the place. Ken continued this untill there was enough lightning here to run a whole city for a week. Dropping to his knees Ken was exhausted... and didn't know what he had accomplished. The next day Ken had another mission. To assassinate a rich aristocrat. Ken prepared for this mission by buying some senbon. As night fell Ken made his move. Sneaking past the gurads and into the room where the man lived, Ken one of the senbon, adding his lightning chakra to it, and threw it at the spine of the man. It hit its mark and peirced through the man's throat. The lightning chakra ran up the man's spine and killed him. Returning to the village Ken collected the reward and returned home. That night Ken couldn't sleep due to the fact he knew that there must have been a better way of assassinating. He needed a technique that had the accuracy of a surgeon's knife, the range of a thrown shuriken, the stealth of slashing someone's neck, and the leathalness of a full blown attack. Ken thought long and hard and finally came up with something. It was a great technique that had been thought of. Ken immediantly went out to practice the knew technique he had thought of. Focusing his chakra into the finger tips of his index and middle finger, Ken thought,"This shouldn't be to difficult." Forming the tiger handseal with his right hand lightning formed at the tips of his fingers on his left hand. It took the shape of a ball, with lightning sparking off of it in every direction. Ken had done part one of the jutsu. He had created a jutsu that had the deadly-ness of his desired quality. Also it was as stealthy as needed. Next up was getting it to have the range he wanted. Ken attempted serveral was of doing this. By making it stretch, this made it about four feet long, yet it was only an inch around. Not too bad but the reach wasn't good enough. Next the tried to dash it towards the target, a tree, this was good but it gave even less range. The only thing left to try was throwing it. Ken launched the ball of lightning. It made it five feet before dissapating. Ken knew that this was the way the technique was going to work. Only thing now was figuring out how to keep it going. Ken went through a period of trial and error. Using almost all of his chakra Ken ruled out lots of possible solutions. None of which was the solution. Deciding to rest Ken walked from his house down the roads of Konoha. Making his way down the road Ken came to a small lake that was as blue as the ocean. Sitting down in the grass Ken felt relaxed. After a while of cloud gazing Ken had finally found a way to do what he had wanted to do. Ken stood up and created the ball of lightning. Forming the handseal Ken fired the ball. As the ball sored through the air Ken made a second handseal, This one being snake. All of a sudden the ball condensed into what appeared to be a wolf's fang. The lightning fang hit a tree thirteen meters away from where it was launched, and peirced all the way through. Ken was proud of his accomplishement and said,"This should make assassinations a lot easier from now on." before returning to his house to get some real rest.

Word Count: 692
Back to top Go down
Katasu

Katasu

Power : 20

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 0

Ken's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Training   Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Training for Fire Nature.

Ken, as he relaxed in what was the Jounin Lounge, started to think. He had noticed how a lot of Jounin had two chakra natures... some even three. "Hey who here has only one chakra nature?" Ken asked as he continued to relax on a comfortable black couch. No one replied. "So its just me." Ken stated inside his mind. Ken, still sitting on the couch, closed his eyes and started to ponder why he was the only one that had one chakra nature. He came to the conclusion that he had not been training hard enough, and when he did train it was for his lightning affinity. Ken finished his days work and returned home for some rest that he needed.

Ken woke the next morning early. Ken dressed in a white a-frame shirt and a pair of grey cargo pants went into his kitchen and began to make breakfast. Soon he had a plate filled with scrambled eggs, crisp bacon, and biscuts covered in gravy. Next to the plate was a glass full of sweet ice tea. Ken sat down and started to enjoy his breakfast. Breakfast wasn't usually this good, so Ken savoured every bite. As he finished the meal, Ken placed the dirty dishes into the sink. Tieing his shoes Ken headed out the door.

Strolling down the street, Ken passed by the academy. Deciding to check it out, Ken watched the promising young shinobi practice there basic jutsu. "That was a fun time." Ken said as he thought back to his own time in the academy. "Back then it was simplier." He continued to think. Ken watched for a while longer before he left to walk again. With his hands in his pocket and the breeze blowing against his face, Ken was having a good day off. Passing by many people on the road Ken thought if it was a good ideal to be wearing what he was. "Oh well." Ken chuckled in his mind. With nothing else to do at the moment Ken wandered over to his favorite spot, the lake. Arriving at the lake Ken took his seat on the grass. Looking at the lake Ken started to think,"Maybe I should study water chakra nature?" but after a minute of thought, decided not too. Water is alive, its graceful and has its own personality. Ken didn't want disgrace the greatness which was water by creating it with his own chakra. Just then the wind blew. "maybe wind?" Ken said aloud to himself. This was an nature that could be benefital to him in battle... but after the wind stopped blowing Ken stopped thinking of it as his second chakra nature. This left two other options, earth or fire. Ken decided to go with fire, as earth wasn't in agreement with his natural affinity. Seeing how it was twelve o'clock Ken got up and made his way over to Ichiraku's ramen shop.

As Ken sat down to order he noticed that another shinobi was there. "Hey." Ken said as he looked over at the man. the man replied with a simple hello as he at his ramen. Ken could see that the man didn't want to chat so he turned back to Ichiraku as he asked what Ken would like to eat. Ken ordered a bowl of beef ramen and waited for it to be made. Once it was delivered Ken could smell the delicousness of the ramen. Ken immediantly took a pair of chopsticks and began to devour the ramen. As the bowl emptied, Ken's belly filled. "That was great... Thanks Ichiraku!" Ken complimented. After paying Ken left and returned home to train on mastering the fire nature.

Ken stretched and took in a deep breath. Exhaling he formed the handseal. tiger. A small fireball appeared. Ken kept the ball going at a steady past for several minutes before he ran out of chakra. "Damn... it takes... alot more chakra to use a jutsu that you haven't mastered the nature for." Ken said catching his breath. Ken decided to, while recovering his chakra, that he would do some physical training. He began by running two miles, then he did some weight training, and finally finished with some sit ups. While he was out of breath and tired, he did have his chakra back. Forming the seal again Ken ignited another fireball. This time it lasted a little longer and was a slight bit bigger. It seemed that mastery over a chakra nature was a bit harder than training a single jutsu. It was getting late and so Ken decided to go in and eat some supper. For supper Ken cooked a stake, and a baked potato. He ate the meal and washed it down with a glass of tea. Ken felt his chakra return as he finished and decided to get some late night training done. Ken went outside and stood there for a moment in the darkness that was night. In a flash he had performed the handseal and a small but blazing ball of fire appeared. It illuminated the surrounding area. Ken applied more chakra to the jutsu, increasing the balls size and intensity. Blades of grass under the mass of fire started to seinge. Ken kept going for about six minutes, each second gradually building on the balls size and tempature, before he became exhausted. Ken returned inside and laid in his bed. "That's enough for today." Ken said as he went to sleep.

As the sun rose, light sprayed the walls of Ken's room. Ken woke and hopped out of bed. Today he was determined to master the fire nature. Outside Ken began the jutsu. Each second gradually increasing its power. Lasting a total of seven seconds, Ken could began to feel the effects of his training. It was becoming easier and easier to use this jutsu. As he recovered his chakra he began the jutsu again. This time it was different it was as he could execute the jutsu without fail. He lasted a total of ten minutes. Ken was quite proud of himself for this acheivement. He had mastered a whole chakra affinity in just two days. "Finally. I have two chakra natures now." Ken said as he grinned and looked at the burnt grass that covered what had been his training area.

WC:1049

WC required: 1000
Back to top Go down
Point Sucker

Power : 109

Ken's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Training   Ken's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 am

Both Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ken's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken's Training   Ken's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken's Training
Page 1 of 1