Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Iron Sand Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Iron Sand Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Iron Sand Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Iron Sand Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Iron Sand Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Iron Sand Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Iron Sand Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Iron Sand Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Iron Sand Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Iron Sand Jutsu I_vote_lcapIron Sand Jutsu I_voting_barIron Sand Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Iron Sand Jutsu I_vote_lcapIron Sand Jutsu I_voting_barIron Sand Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Iron Sand Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Iron Sand Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Iron Sand Jutsu   Iron Sand Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Techniques below can be only performed by those who can use Iron Sand.

Name: Iron Sand Drizzle
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Iron Sand
Description: This technique gathers a great volume of Iron Sand and compresses it into a high-density shape. This greatly increases the hardness, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant. The weight and size of these shapes are so great, they can easily shatter bedrock and break through most defenses with one hit.

Because the weapon is made out of Iron Sand, the shape can be whatever the user wants, and can even be changed during the fight. This allows the user to create the best weapon for the fight, by taking into account the opponent's abilities and the surrounding environment. Since the Iron Sand generates a strong magnetic field, the opponent cannot use any metal weapons or tools.

Two shapes have been shown:

* The Giant Spear (巨大槍, Kyodaisō): by forming the Iron Sand into a triangular, spindle-shaped object (much like a pyramid) and tapering it into a sharp point at one end, the user creates a giant spear. The pyramid can also spin like a giant top.
* The Giant Hammer (巨大鉄槌, Kyodai Tettsui): by forming the Iron Sand into a large rectangular shape, the area of contact is increased greatly, creating a giant, hard-to-evade hammer.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Iron Sand Gathering
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Iron Sand
[b]Description:[/b] This technique gathers a great volume of Iron Sand and compresses it into a high-density shape. This greatly increases the hardness, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant. The weight and size of these shapes are so great, they can easily shatter bedrock and break through most defenses with one hit.

Because the weapon is made out of Iron Sand, the shape can be whatever the user wants, and can even be changed during the fight. This allows the user to create the best weapon for the fight, by taking into account the opponent's abilities and the surrounding environment. Since the Iron Sand generates a strong magnetic field, the opponent cannot use any metal weapons or tools.

Two shapes have been shown:

* The Giant Spear (巨大槍, Kyodaisō): by forming the Iron Sand into a triangular, spindle-shaped object (much like a pyramid) and tapering it into a sharp point at one end, the user creates a giant spear. The pyramid can also spin like a giant top.
    * The Giant Hammer (巨大鉄槌, Kyodai Tettsui): by forming the Iron Sand into a large rectangular shape, the area of contact is increased greatly, creating a giant, hard-to-evade hammer.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Iron Sand Drizzle
Description: This gunshot-like attack uses Iron Sand, hardened into microscopic grains, to attack simultaneously across a vast range. The bullets are so fast, they're difficult to see. From the moment the user has finished preparing the attack, evading it becomes extremely difficult. Using the repellent force of magnetism, the speed of the bullets is rapidly increased after they are shot. Furthermore, the user can also use an attack pattern where the Iron Sand bullets are shaped into sharp needles, increasing their ability to wound or kill the enemy. Since the Iron Sand carries magnetic force and is also drenched in poison, defending against this technique is almost impossible. This technique is especially threatening to puppet users, since the puppets can be made completely unable to fight, if the sand gets lodged into their joints.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Iron Sand Drizzle
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] This gunshot-like attack uses Iron Sand, hardened into microscopic grains, to attack simultaneously across a vast range. The bullets are so fast, they're difficult to see. From the moment the user has finished preparing the attack, evading it becomes extremely difficult. Using the repellent force of magnetism, the speed of the bullets is rapidly increased after they are shot. Furthermore, the user can also use an attack pattern where the Iron Sand bullets are shaped into sharp needles, increasing their ability to wound or kill the enemy. Since the Iron Sand carries magnetic force and is also drenched in poison, defending against this technique is almost impossible. This technique is especially threatening to puppet users, since the puppets can be made completely unable to fight, if the sand gets lodged into their joints.

Name: Iron Sand World Order
Description: This jutsu uses Iron Sand to create a gigantic sphere of branching spikes. The user creates two masses of Iron Sand with opposite polarities and then merges them together. This causes the magnetic forces to instantly increase and the repellent force created by the two opposing magnetic fields scatters the Iron Sand across a vast area.

The Iron Sand spreads in spikes that branch off irregularly, making it almost impossible to get a clear overview of what is happening. This also makes evading the spikes nearly impossible. Even if the opponent has managed to evade getting hit, the Iron Sand spikes will have filled the entire surroundings, cutting off any escape routes. With the opponent trapped, the user is free to attack in person.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Iron Sand World Order
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu uses Iron Sand to create a gigantic sphere of branching spikes. The user creates two masses of Iron Sand with opposite polarities and then merges them together. This causes the magnetic forces to instantly increase and the repellent force created by the two opposing magnetic fields scatters the Iron Sand across a vast area.

The Iron Sand spreads in spikes that branch off irregularly, making it almost impossible to get a clear overview of what is happening. This also makes evading the spikes nearly impossible. Even if the opponent has managed to evade getting hit, the Iron Sand spikes will have filled the entire surroundings, cutting off any escape routes. With the opponent trapped, the user is free to attack in person.

Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Iron Sand Jutsu
Page 1 of 1