Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Ice Element Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Ice Element Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Ice Element Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Ice Element Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Ice Element Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Ice Element Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Ice Element Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Ice Element Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Ice Element Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Ice Element Jutsu I_vote_lcapIce Element Jutsu I_voting_barIce Element Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Ice Element Jutsu I_vote_lcapIce Element Jutsu I_voting_barIce Element Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Ice Element Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Ice Element Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Ice Element Jutsu   Ice Element Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Techniques below can only be used by those who have Hyouton Bloodline.

Name: Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Ice
Description: Using his kekkei genkai, Haku can create a dome of twenty-one mirrors made out of ice to trap an opponent. Twelve remain at ground level, eight are placed above the first twelve and angled toward the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground. Haku can then enter one of the mirrors and instantly transport to another mirror. While moving about he bombards the opponent with attacks at very high speeds, such that the rest of the world appear to be moving in slow motion compared to him. If the mirror Haku is in is broken, he can leap out of one of the fragments and continue his attack or move to another mirror. The technique requires a large amount of chakra to maintain, so Haku's movement becomes progressively slower the longer he maintains the mirrors.

Though they are made from ice, the mirrors are resistant to at least low level fire techniques (Sasuke's Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique was barely able to make the rim frost melt).
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Ice
[b]Description:[/b] Using his kekkei genkai, Haku can create a dome of twenty-one mirrors made out of ice to trap an opponent. Twelve remain at ground level, eight are placed above the first twelve and angled toward the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground. Haku can then enter one of the mirrors and instantly transport to another mirror. While moving about he bombards the opponent with attacks at very high speeds, such that the rest of the world appear to be moving in slow motion compared to him. If the mirror Haku is in is broken, he can leap out of one of the fragments and continue his attack or move to another mirror. The technique requires a large amount of chakra to maintain, so Haku's movement becomes progressively slower the longer he maintains the mirrors.

Though they are made from ice, the mirrors are resistant to at least low level fire techniques (Sasuke's Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique was barely able to make the rim frost melt).
[b]Public:[/b] Open
Name: Ice Spikes
Description: The user unleashes giant spikes made of ice if they are endangered. Haku used this when he defends himself from his father when he attempted to kill him because of his Kekkei Genkai, tearing down the house.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Ice Spikes
[b]Description:[/b] The user unleashes giant spikes made of ice if they are endangered. Haku used this when he defends himself from his father when he attempted to kill him because of his Kekkei Genkai, tearing down the house.

Name: Ice Prison Technique
Description: This jutsu allows the user to infuse their chakra with ice underground and bring it to the surface. The user can then trap their opponent within the ice by controlling its movements and completely surrounding them in the ice. This jutsu is strong enough to withstand basic fire jutsu, because the ice has already been infused with the user's chakra. This allows this jutsu to double as a defensive technique, by the user encasing themselves in the ice.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Ice Prison Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows the user to infuse their chakra with ice underground and bring it to the surface. The user can then trap their opponent within the ice by controlling its movements and completely surrounding them in the ice. This jutsu is strong enough to withstand basic fire jutsu, because the ice has already been infused with the user's chakra. This allows this jutsu to double as a defensive technique, by the user encasing themselves in the ice.

Name: Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm
Description: This jutsu creates a cluster of ice needles in the shape of miniature swallows, which the user then throws at the opponent. These needles can change direction in midair and will maim the opponent with their sharp wings.This jutsu cannot be eliminated by Fire techniques

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu creates a cluster of ice needles in the shape of miniature swallows, which the user then throws at the opponent. These needles can change direction in midair and will maim the opponent with their sharp wings.This jutsu cannot be eliminated by Fire techniques

Name: Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
Description: This jutsu allows Nadare to cause an avalanche when near a mountain and transform the falling snow into a pack of wolves to attack the opponent. This technique has a weakness to lightning based jutsu, as seen when the wolves completely dissolve when attacked by Kakashi Hatake's Lightning Cutter.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows Nadare to cause an avalanche when near a mountain and transform the falling snow into a pack of wolves to attack the opponent. This technique has a weakness to lightning based jutsu, as seen when the wolves completely dissolve when attacked by Kakashi Hatake's Lightning Cutter.

Name: Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a giant tiger made out of ice. The user needs a nearby source of ice in order to use this jutsu. This jutsu is cold enough to freeze any Water Release techniques it comes into contact with.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows the user to create a giant tiger made out of ice. The user needs a nearby source of ice in order to use this jutsu. This jutsu is cold enough to freeze any Water Release techniques it comes into contact with.

Name: Ice Release: One Horned White Whale
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a humongous whale with a long narwhal horn out of ice to attack their opponent. The user needs a source of ice in order to use this technique. This jutsu is used more as a distraction technique, or to block an opponents movements, because of its size.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Ice Release: One Horned White Whale
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows the user to create a humongous whale with a long narwhal horn out of ice to attack their opponent. The user needs a source of ice in order to use this technique. This jutsu is used more as a distraction technique, or to block an opponents movements, because of its size.

Name: Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard
Description: An Ice Release technique formed from already existing ice. After forming the needed hand seal Dotō will thrust his arm to send out a black ether-like dragon to strike his opponent. As it flies through the air it will begin to turn. When it hits the target it will use its motion to launch the opponent high into the air.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] An Ice Release technique formed from already existing ice. After forming the needed hand seal Dotō will thrust his arm to send out a black ether-like dragon to strike his opponent. As it flies through the air it will begin to turn. When it hits the target it will use its motion to launch the opponent high into the air.

Name: Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard
Description: An advanced version of Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard in which Dotō releases two dragons of black snow that merge into a massive tornado. This jutsu manipulates existing ice and does not create ice.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Description:[/b] An advanced version of Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard in which Dotō releases two dragons of black snow that merge into a massive tornado. This jutsu manipulates existing ice and does not create ice.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Ice Element Jutsu
Page 1 of 1