Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapHyuuga Clan Jutsu I_voting_barHyuuga Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapHyuuga Clan Jutsu I_voting_barHyuuga Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Hyuuga Clan Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Hyuuga Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Hyuuga Clan Jutsu   Hyuuga Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 am

Techniques below can only be used by those who have Byakugan.

Name: Chakra Needle Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: After focusing chakra outside the body, the chakra is formed into needles and propelled at the user's target. By using Byakugan, this technique can be used to hit very small targets, such as bees.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Chakra Needle Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] After focusing chakra outside the body, the chakra is formed into needles and propelled at the user's target. By using Byakugan, this technique can be used to hit very small targets, such as bees.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
Type: Taijutsu
Description: This technique is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, the user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to violently push the opponent away.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams Empty Palm
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is similar in practice to Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, but has a specific target rather than a general area. To perform it, the user precisely pinpoints the enemy's vital points with the Byakugan  and releases a high-speed palm thrust. A "vacuum shell" compressed using the Gentle Fist is formed to violently push the opponent away.

Name: Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
Description: A more powerful variation of Eight Trigrams Empty Palm. The user hits the target at close range with a powerful wave of chakra. The attack sends them flying back into a rock or wall, causing severe damage.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams Mountain Crusher
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] A more powerful variation of Eight Trigrams Empty Palm. The user hits the target at close range with a powerful wave of chakra. The attack sends them flying back into a rock or wall, causing severe damage.

Name: Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
Description: The Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred and twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly.

Once someone is within range of Neji's field of divination, he assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack:

* First, two consecutive strikes to make two.
* Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four.
* Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight.
* Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen.
* Fifth, sixteen consecutive strikes to make thirty two.
* Sixth, thirty two consecutive strikes to make sixty four.
* Seventh, another sixty four consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of one hundred and twenty eight strikes.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms
[b]Description:[/b] The Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms  performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through one hundred and twenty-eight chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra  for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly.

Once someone is within range of Neji's field of divination, he assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack:

* Sixth, thirty two consecutive strikes to make sixty four.
    * Seventh, another sixty four consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of one hundred and twenty eight strikes.

Name: Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin
Description: This jutsu utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all of the user's chakra points. The released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. The user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This jutsu is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack. If they cannot rotate, the user becomes vulnerable.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all of the user's chakra points. The released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. The user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This jutsu is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack. If they cannot rotate, the user becomes vulnerable.

Name: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Description: The Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is reserved only for the Main branch of the Hyūga clan, though capable Branch members are able to reverse-engineer it. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through sixty-four chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.

Once someone is within range of the user's field of divination, he or she assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack:

* Sixth, another thirty two consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of sixty four strikes.

Each set of strikes is done at an exponentially increasing pace and strength. The attack not only disables the enemy but also knocks them back with every set of strikes. In the anime, a minor version of this technique is called the Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique, and the doubled version of this technique is called the Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] The Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is reserved only for the Main branch of the Hyūga clan, though capable Branch members are able to reverse-engineer it. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through sixty-four chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra  for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.

Once someone is within range of the user's field of divination, he or she assumes a Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver the attack:

* Sixth, another thirty two consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of sixty four strikes.

Each set of strikes is done at an exponentially increasing pace and strength. The attack not only disables the enemy but also knocks them back with every set of strikes. In the anime, a minor version of this technique is called the Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique, and the doubled version of this technique is called the Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms

Name: Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms
Description: The Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.

Once someone is within range of her field of divination, Hinata assumes her Gentle Fist stance (see picture) and begins to deliver her attack:

* Fifth, another sixteen consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of thirty two.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Description:[/b] The Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra  for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move.

Once someone is within range of her field of divination, Hinata assumes her Gentle Fist stance (see picture) and begins to deliver her attack:

* Fifth, another sixteen consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of thirty two.

Name: Gentle Fist
Description: The Gentle Fist (柔拳, Jūken) is a style of hand-to-hand combat that aims to inflict internal damage and disrupt a body's Chakra Pathway System so as to ultimately inhibit an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user surgically injects a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra pathway system. The infiltrating chakra can then be used to rupture or divert chakra flow, preventing them from using jutsu.

Targeting the Tenketsu can enhance the havoc and control a Jūken user can impose upon an opponent's chakra network. These special nodes, 361 in total, are key gatekeeping interceptions in the chakra circulatory network, thus forcibly opening or sealing them in whatever manner the Jūken-user sees fit is a powerful tactical option to have. Harming the chakra network in this way can directly damage internal organs due to their proximity to the chakra circulatory system. Even the slightest tap can cause severe internal damage, hence the name "gentle" fist.

Neji Hyūga remarked that any chakra-based substance can be destroyed by Jūken. As noticed by Kidōmaru, it is done by leaking chakra from the chakra openings in one's hands and molding it into a needle-like shape to slice through the chakra. Although, it is unknown if this technique can be done by any Gentle Fist user or just those who see the tenketsu.

Because the chakra pathway system is invisible to the naked eye, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. Since the Byakugan is unique to the Hyūga Clan, it has become their signature style of combat.

The ability to inflict severe internal trauma with minimal external force, combined with chakra network manipulation, makes the Gentle Fist the most reputable and fearsome taijutsu style known in all of Konohagakure.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Gentle Fist
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] The Gentle Fist (柔拳, Jūken) is a style of hand-to-hand combat that aims to inflict internal damage and disrupt a body's Chakra Pathway System so as to ultimately inhibit an opponent's use of chakra. To do this, the user surgically injects a small amount of their own chakra into an opponent's chakra pathway system. The infiltrating chakra can then be used to rupture or divert chakra flow, preventing them from using jutsu.

Targeting the Tenketsu can enhance the havoc and control a Jūken user can impose upon an opponent's chakra network. These special nodes, 361 in total, are key gatekeeping interceptions in the chakra circulatory network, thus forcibly opening or sealing them in whatever manner the Jūken-user sees fit is a powerful tactical option to have. Harming the chakra network in this way can directly damage internal organs due to their proximity to the chakra circulatory system. Even the slightest tap can cause severe internal damage, hence the name "gentle" fist.

Neji Hyūga remarked that any chakra-based substance can be destroyed by Jūken. As noticed by Kidōmaru, it is done by leaking chakra from the chakra openings in one's hands and molding it into a needle-like shape to slice through the chakra. Although, it is unknown if this technique can be done by any Gentle Fist user or just those who see the tenketsu.

Because the chakra pathway system is invisible to the naked eye, the Byakugan is required for this style to be used effectively. Since the Byakugan is unique to the Hyūga Clan, it has become their signature style of combat.

The ability to inflict severe internal trauma with minimal external force, combined with chakra network manipulation, makes the Gentle Fist the most reputable and fearsome taijutsu style known in all of Konohagakure.

Name: Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Description: The user forms two large lion-shaped shrouds of chakra around their hands, then thrusts them forward at the opponent. Though its full power was not shown in the manga, in the anime it was shown that this technique has enough power to destroy Pain's chakra rods, as well as momentarily stunning the target after the attack lands.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] The user forms two large lion-shaped shrouds of chakra around their hands, then thrusts them forward at the opponent. Though its full power was not shown in the manga, in the anime it was shown that this technique has enough power to destroy Pain's chakra rods, as well as momentarily stunning the target after the attack lands.

Name: Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
Description: Created by Hinata, this jutsu allows her to emit a constant stream of chakra from her palms, creating extremely sharp chakra blades. With her natural flexibility, Hinata can reach any point around her, allowing her to hit any target within her field of vision. While using this jutsu, Hinata moves extremely fast (her movements become a blur), allowing her to hit hundreds of targets with extreme precision, much like the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. It is so precise that it can cut smaller targets (like bees) in half. Additionally, Hinata can control the size of the chakra beams in her palms, allowing her to create larger, arc-shaped chakra beams that spread out across her entire attack range. The technique was powerful enough to knock back a Giant Bee summoned by Suzumebachi.

With the addition of Hinata's flexibility, the technique creates an "absolute defense" effect similar to that of the Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, though the cutting nature of the chakra prevents any outside force from restricting it. In this way, the technique can be used as both an offensive and defensive maneuver.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms
[b]Description:[/b] Created by Hinata, this jutsu allows her to emit a constant stream of chakra  from her palms, creating extremely sharp chakra blades. With her natural flexibility, Hinata can reach any point around her, allowing her to hit any target within her field of vision. While using this jutsu, Hinata moves extremely fast (her movements become a blur), allowing her to hit hundreds of targets with extreme precision, much like the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. It is so precise that it can cut smaller targets (like bees) in half. Additionally, Hinata can control the size of the chakra beams in her palms, allowing her to create larger, arc-shaped chakra beams that spread out across her entire attack range. The technique was powerful enough to knock back a Giant Bee summoned by Suzumebachi.

With the addition of Hinata's flexibility, the technique creates an "absolute defense" effect similar to that of the Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin, though the cutting nature of the chakra prevents any outside force from restricting it. In this way, the technique can be used as both an offensive and defensive maneuver.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Hyuuga Clan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Jutsu & Weapon Registration :: Canon Jutsu-
Jump to: