Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Senju Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Senju Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Senju Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Senju Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Senju Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Senju Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Senju Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Senju Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Senju Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Senju Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapSenju Clan Jutsu I_voting_barSenju Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Senju Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapSenju Clan Jutsu I_voting_barSenju Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Senju Clan Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Senju Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Senju Clan Jutsu   Senju Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:03 am

The following Techniques can only be used by members who belong to Senju Clan.

Name: Wood Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wood
Description: A clone that is created by altering the user's own cells with chakra. It has more endurance than the normal Shadow Clones and doesn't disappear when hit by the enemies' attacks. Moreover, since it has the ability to merge with plants and trees, it is also great for reconnaissance missions. They have the ability to travel far distances from the user and are able to communicate with the original. The clones can be as simple in function as a wooden dummy for use in the Body Replacement Technique.

The basic concept of the Shadow Clone Technique also applies to the Wood Clone Technique. However, the chakra-composed Shadow Clone and the cell-based Wood Clone are completely distinct techniques. By directly touching the Wood Clone with his hand, the user can absorb the information it gathered and changes the shape of the clone. The Wood Clone is made up of the user's own cells, transformed into vegetation. Because of this, when it is changed into a seed and taken into the body, it can be used as a "transmission device". This and all other uses make this technique extremely convenient.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wood Clone Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Wood
[b]Description:[/b] A clone that is created by altering the user's own cells with chakra. It has more endurance than the normal Shadow Clones and doesn't disappear when hit by the enemies' attacks. Moreover, since it has the ability to merge with plants and trees, it is also great for reconnaissance missions. They have the ability to travel far distances from the user and are able to communicate with the original. The clones can be as simple in function as a wooden dummy for use in the Body Replacement Technique.

The basic concept of the Shadow Clone Technique also applies to the Wood Clone Technique. However, the chakra-composed Shadow Clone and the cell-based Wood Clone are completely distinct techniques. By directly touching the Wood Clone with his hand, the user can absorb the information it gathered and changes the shape of the clone. The Wood Clone is made up of the user's own cells, transformed into vegetation. Because of this, when it is changed into a seed and taken into the body, it can be used as a "transmission device". This and all other uses make this technique extremely convenient.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland
Description: Hashirama forces trees to grow on any surface, and can easily create a dense forest anywhere. It was this technique that allowed Hashirama to build the foundations of Konoha. This jutsu can also be used to bind an opponent and alter a battlefield for his own uses.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] Hashirama forces trees to grow on any surface, and can easily create a dense forest anywhere. It was this technique that allowed Hashirama to build the foundations of Konoha. This jutsu can also be used to bind an opponent and alter a battlefield for his own uses.

Name: Wood Release: Four Pillars House Technique
Description: By sending chakra into the ground, the roots of the plants are converted into raw materials. This technique allows for a building to be constructed, by forcing accelerated growth. Just like with the Four Pillar Prison Technique, the size and shape of the building are taken from the user's imagination or memories. By placing fuda around the house, the user creates a barrier, making it impossible for the enemy to detect it and allowing the user to "camp" in peace.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wood Release: Four Pillars House Technique
[b]Description:[/b] By sending chakra into the ground, the roots of the plants are converted into raw materials. This technique allows for a building to be constructed, by forcing accelerated growth. Just like with the Four Pillar Prison Technique, the size and shape of the building are taken from the user's imagination or memories. By placing fuda around the house, the user creates a barrier, making it impossible for the enemy to detect it and allowing the user to "camp" in peace.

Name: Wood Release: Four Pillars Prison Technique
Description: The user changes chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. During war, it has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarreling subordinates.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wood Release: Four Pillars Prison Technique
[b]Description:[/b] The user changes chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. During war, it has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarreling subordinates.

Name: Wood Release: Great Forest Technique
Description: A technique that changes one's own arm into big trees. Using chakra, the tissues are transformed into trees at the cellular level. Then, by activating the trees, stimulating them to grow rapidly, they lengthen at high speed and fork into many branches. It is possible to capture the enemy with these branches and at the same time, if one changes the ends into sharp stakes, turn them into countless, sharp, spear-like piercing weapons.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wood Release: Great Forest Technique
[b]Description:[/b] A technique that changes one's own arm into big trees. Using chakra, the tissues are transformed into trees at the cellular level. Then, by activating the trees, stimulating them to grow rapidly, they lengthen at high speed and fork into many branches. It is possible to capture the enemy with these branches and at the same time, if one changes the ends into sharp stakes, turn them into countless, sharp, spear-like piercing weapons.

Name: Wood Release: Serial Pillar Houses Technique
Description: This technique is a larger scaled version of the Wood Release: Four Pillars House Technique. Instead of creating a single house, Yamato creates multiple houses at once. It appears to exhaust him rather quickly, though. Yamato used this technique to help rebuild Konohagakure after its destruction by Pain's Shinra Tensei.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wood Release: Serial Pillar Houses Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is a larger scaled version of the Wood Release: Four Pillars House Technique. Instead of creating a single house, Yamato creates multiple houses at once. It appears to exhaust him rather quickly, though. Yamato used this technique to help rebuild Konohagakure  after its destruction by Pain's Shinra Tensei.

Name: Wood Release: Smothering Binding Technique
Description: This technique is similar to the Wood Release: Great Forest Technique, as it also transforms the user's arm into several wood tendrils which can be used to capture and restrain an enemy. It can be made large enough to capture a giant squid.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wood Release: Smothering Binding Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is similar to the Wood Release: Great Forest Technique, as it also transforms the user's arm into several wood tendrils which can be used to capture and restrain an enemy. It can be made large enough to capture a giant squid.

Name: Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall
Description: An extremely versatile move, this technique uses chakra to activate the roots in the ground and, using the user of the technqiue as a reference point, makes wooden pillars appear from left and right. The wooden pillars join together in a dome-shape with the user at the center. This process can be used to catch the enemy in a double sided attack. Also, in case one confronts the enemy at a short distance, the enemy can be locked up inside the dome, setting the situation for a one-on-one fight. This dome can also be collapsed or burnt with the enemy inside to inflict damage. Furthermore, it functions as a easy shelter against the enemy's long-distance attacks, like shuriken and kunai.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall
[b]Description:[/b] An extremely versatile move, this technique uses chakra to activate the roots in the ground and, using the user of the technqiue as a reference point, makes wooden pillars appear from left and right. The wooden pillars join together in a dome-shape with the user at the center. This process can be used to catch the enemy in a double sided attack. Also, in case one confronts the enemy at a short distance, the enemy can be locked up inside the dome, setting the situation for a one-on-one fight. This dome can also be collapsed or burnt with the enemy inside to inflict damage. Furthermore, it functions as a easy shelter against the enemy's long-distance attacks, like shuriken and kunai.

Name: Wood Release: Transformation
Description: This jutsu is just like any other Transformation Technique. Yamato performs the necessary hand seals, then wood emerges and covers his entire body and a puff of smoke or chakra covers up the transformation. Once the jutsu is done, the transformation is complete. It acts more like a costume than a transformation, as Yamato is able to leave it behind if necessary.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Wood Release: Transformation
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is just like any other Transformation Technique. Yamato performs the necessary hand seals, then wood emerges and covers his entire body and a puff of smoke or chakra covers up the transformation. Once the jutsu is done, the transformation is complete. It acts more like a costume than a transformation, as Yamato is able to leave it behind if necessary.

Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Senju Clan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1