Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapYamanaka Clan Jutsu I_voting_barYamanaka Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapYamanaka Clan Jutsu I_voting_barYamanaka Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Yamanaka Clan Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Yamanaka Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Yamanaka Clan Jutsu   Yamanaka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:53 am

Techniques below are only for Yamanaka Clan.

Name: Mind Body Switch Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to enter the mind of another person or even an animal. The user transfers their consciousness to the opponent, giving them complete control of the body for a short period of time. Their original body is left defenseless while this jutsu is active, leaving it susceptible to attack until they return. The mind transfer is slow-moving, moves in a straight direction, and takes some time to return to the user's body if it misses. Because of these reasons it should only be used on immobilized targets. Similarly, if the opponent's will is strong enough, they can force the user from their body, as Sakura Haruno does to Ino Yamanaka. Lastly, should any physical injury befall the victim's body while the mind-link is active, it would cause the user's body to also receive those same injuries. For example, should the victim's arm be detached, the user's arm would be detached as well, leading to the conclusion that, should the victim die, the user would also die. This can be rectified if user cancels the jutsu before the victim's body receives the damage.

A cursed variant of this jutsu is called the Mind Puppet Switch Cursed Seal Technique.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Mind Body Switch Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to enter the mind of another person or even an animal. The user transfers their consciousness to the opponent, giving them complete control of the body for a short period of time. Their original body is left defenseless while this jutsu is active, leaving it susceptible to attack until they return. The mind transfer is slow-moving, moves in a straight direction, and takes some time to return to the user's body if it misses. Because of these reasons it should only be used on immobilized targets. Similarly, if the opponent's will is strong enough, they can force the user from their body, as Sakura Haruno does to Ino Yamanaka. Lastly, should any physical injury befall the victim's body while the mind-link is active, it would cause the user's body to also receive those same injuries. For example, should the victim's arm be detached, the user's arm would be detached as well, leading to the conclusion that, should the victim die, the user would also die. This can be rectified if user cancels the jutsu before the victim's body receives the damage.

A cursed variant of this jutsu is called the Mind Puppet Switch Cursed Seal Technique.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Mind Body Disturbance Technique
Description: A ninjutsu where one sends their chakra into the subject's nervous system, thus operating the enemies body at will. The enemies this technique is cast upon are completely under control, their bodies disconnected from their will, their movements stolen from them. The difference between this, and the Mind Body Switch Technique is, the caster is able to retain their consciousness. Thanks to this, one can mind the safety of their own body even during the course of the techniques activation. Situations of numerical superiority for the adversary are precisely where this technique, which freely manipulates human beings will display its efficiency, by getting the enemies to kill one another. Control can be exerted even from a distance. This technique is arguably the most suitable to confuse the enemy.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Mind Body Disturbance Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] A ninjutsu where one sends their chakra into the subject's nervous system, thus operating the enemies body at will. The enemies this technique is cast upon are completely under control, their bodies disconnected from their will, their movements stolen from them. The difference between this, and the Mind Body Switch Technique is, the caster is able to retain their consciousness. Thanks to this, one can mind the safety of their own body even during the course of the techniques activation. Situations of numerical superiority for the adversary are precisely where this technique, which freely manipulates human beings will display its efficiency, by getting the enemies to kill one another. Control can be exerted even from a distance. This technique is arguably the most suitable to confuse the enemy.

Name: Mind Puppet Switch Cursed Seal Technique
Description: Fū switches his spirit with a puppet he laid somewhere in the area, and controls the puppet to attack an opponent. When the opponent attacks the puppet, the two consciousnesses will be switched; Fū will gain control of the opponent's body, while the opponent's mind will be trapped in the puppet.

Fū's body is left defenseless while the jutsu is in effect, similar to the Mind Body Switch Technique. Any damage done to the victim's body that Fū has taken over is transferred to his true body as well, but this can be rectified if Fū cancels the jutsu before the victim's body receives the damage.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Mind Puppet Switch Cursed Seal Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] Fū switches his spirit with a puppet he laid somewhere in the area, and controls the puppet to attack an opponent. When the opponent attacks the puppet, the two consciousnesses will be switched; Fū will gain control of the opponent's body, while the opponent's mind will be trapped in the puppet.

Fū's body is left defenseless while the jutsu is in effect, similar to the Mind Body Switch Technique. Any damage done to the victim's body that Fū has taken over is transferred to his true body as well, but this can be rectified if Fū cancels the jutsu before the victim's body receives the damage.

Name: Mind Reading
Description: By placing a hand on the target's head, the user will be able to enter the target's subconscious and extract any information needed, even if the target has forgotten it himself or has had it blocked. The Yamanaka clan has to use special machines and the assistance of other ninja to enter the person's mind, while Pain was able to do so by simply grabbing the top of their head. Memories that have mental blocks on them will require longer periods of time to probe through and obtain.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Mind Reading
[b]Description:[/b] By placing a hand on the target's head, the user will be able to enter the target's subconscious and extract any information needed, even if the target has forgotten it himself or has had it blocked. The Yamanaka clan has to use special machines and the assistance of other ninja to enter the person's mind, while Pain  was able to do so by simply grabbing the top of their head. Memories that have mental blocks on them will require longer periods of time to probe through and obtain.

Name: Yamanaka Clan Telepathy
Description: This jutsu allows the user to telepathically communicate with other people. The user must control their chakra in order to keep the telepathic link with the designated communicator. If they are startled or attacked when they are concentrating the link breaks. Inoichi used this technique to talk to Ino.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Yamanaka Clan Telepathy
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows the user to telepathically communicate with other people. The user must control their chakra in order to keep the telepathic link with the designated communicator. If they are startled or attacked when they are concentrating the link breaks. Inoichi used this technique to talk to Ino.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Yamanaka Clan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Jutsu & Weapon Registration :: Canon Jutsu-
Jump to: