Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapInuzuka Clan Jutsu I_voting_barInuzuka Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_vote_lcapInuzuka Clan Jutsu I_voting_barInuzuka Clan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Inuzuka Clan Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Inuzuka Clan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Inuzuka Clan Jutsu   Inuzuka Clan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:19 am

Techniques below are only for Inzuka Clan to use.

Name: Piercing Fang
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Description: The user spins at a ferocious speed and delivers many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The damage it can inflict on a human target can be extremely damaging, as it can readily tear through thick tree branches and jutsu reinforced earth wall; all of which with a radius thicker than the user itself.[2][3]

This attack is done alone but it can be done with a partner, making it more effective.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Piercing Fang
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] The user spins at a ferocious speed and delivers many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The damage it can inflict on a human target can be extremely damaging, as it can readily tear through thick tree branches and jutsu reinforced earth wall; all of which with a radius thicker than the user itself.[2][3]

This attack is done alone but it can be done with a partner, making it more effective.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Dual Piercing Fang
Description: The user and his partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone, although it is less effective.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dual Piercing Fang
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] The user and his partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone, although it is less effective.

Name: Beast Human Clone
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: A modified version/mix of a Transformation Technique and a clone technique, this jutsu, unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the jutsu can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. This jutsu is often followed by the Dual Piercing Fang.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Beast Human Clone
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] A modified version/mix of a Transformation Technique and a clone technique, this jutsu, unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the jutsu can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. This jutsu is often followed by the Dual Piercing Fang.

Name: Four Legs Technique
Description: This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes. By stretching chakra around one's entire body and moving on all fours, one obtains super-high speed, like that of a wild animal.

Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth and their finger-and-toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes become more wild.

When under the effects of this jutsu, an Inuzuka will display feats of physical strength, speed, and endurance when they are in this state. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious hit-and-run tactics that the Inuzuka clan are known well for.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Four Legs Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes. By stretching chakra around one's entire body and moving on all fours, one obtains super-high speed, like that of a wild animal.

Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth and their finger-and-toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes become more wild.

When under the effects of this jutsu, an Inuzuka will display feats of physical strength, speed, and endurance when they are in this state. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious hit-and-run tactics that the Inuzuka clan are known well for.

Name: Dynamic Marking
Description: This jutsu involves Akamaru urinating on a target, allowing both him and Kiba Inuzuka to track it by scent. The two practice this in the forest, and Akamaru is accurate enough to hit multiple targets in rapid succession. This is a prerequisite for using Double Wolf Fang, since the speed of the technique makes it impossible for the user to see while using it. Akamaru's urine is apparently caustic, given Sakon's comment that it burned when Akamaru urinated in his eyes. This jutsu can also be performed while Kiba and Akamaru are using Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dynamic Marking
[b]Rank:[/b] E
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu involves Akamaru urinating on a target, allowing both him and Kiba Inuzuka to track it by scent. The two practice this in the forest, and Akamaru is accurate enough to hit multiple targets in rapid succession. This is a prerequisite for using Double Wolf Fang, since the speed of the technique makes it impossible for the user to see while using it. Akamaru's urine is apparently caustic, given Sakon's comment that it burned when Akamaru urinated in his eyes. This jutsu can also be performed while Kiba and Akamaru are using Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf.

Name: Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf
Description: Using a modified form of a Combination Transformation, Kiba and Akamaru transform themselves into a large, two-headed wolf. In this form they can use Dual Wolf Fang.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] Using a modified form of a Combination Transformation, Kiba and Akamaru transform themselves into a large, two-headed wolf. In this form they can use Dual Wolf Fang.

Name: Dual Wolf Fang
Description: After Akamaru uses Dynamic Marking to mark a target, both he and Kiba use Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf to become a large, two-headed wolf. The two then perform a much more powerful Dual Piercing Fang attack. Like the lesser version, they spin rapidly to attack their target. Unlike the previous version, however, they move so rapidly that they can't see where they're going, hence the reason for the earlier Dynamic Marking, which allows them to track their opponents via the distinctive scent.

This attack is powerful enough to cut a person in two, and even dent a Rashōmon gate. Even if the attack misses, its speed is so great that the surrounding air can slice like a blade. Such power is not without its drawbacks, however. Not only does this attack effectively blind both Kiba and Akamaru for its duration, but it tires them such that they can only perform it twice during Part I before requiring rest.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dual Wolf Fang
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] After Akamaru uses Dynamic Marking to mark a target, both he and Kiba use Man Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf to become a large, two-headed wolf. The two then perform a much more powerful Dual Piercing Fang attack. Like the lesser version, they spin rapidly to attack their target. Unlike the previous version, however, they move so rapidly that they can't see where they're going, hence the reason for the earlier Dynamic Marking, which allows them to track their opponents via the distinctive scent.

This attack is powerful enough to cut a person in two, and even dent a Rashōmon gate. Even if the attack misses, its speed is so great that the surrounding air can slice like a blade. Such power is not without its drawbacks, however. Not only does this attack effectively blind both Kiba and Akamaru for its duration, but it tires them such that they can only perform it twice during Part I before requiring rest.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Inuzuka Clan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Jutsu & Weapon Registration :: Canon Jutsu-
Jump to: