Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Ken vs. Hatarou I_vote_lcapKen vs. Hatarou I_voting_barKen vs. Hatarou I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Ken vs. Hatarou I_vote_lcapKen vs. Hatarou I_voting_barKen vs. Hatarou I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Ken vs. Hatarou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katasu

Katasu

Power : 20

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 0

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:46 am

Early in the morning, the sun positioned high above the earth, Ken was eager to fight. Who he wanted to fight? He wanted to fight someone that would gain his interest and push his talents to new heights. He wanted to fight someone that could test his abilities, he wanted someone that could kill him! This was who Ken wanted to fight, a true opponent. Ken looked around and finally found someone. He knew this man would be the one he would have the most fun with. "Hey you! Want to fight?" Ken hollered out.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

Power : 35

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:55 am

Hatarou smiled at the man, "Who me...." He analyzed the man and grew a ferocious grin. "Sure... Humor me... I can use a nice fight. Being stuck in an office never suited me..." He threw off his kage garb and revealed his battle clothing. "Ok! Let's go!!!" He stood in a defense position and taunted his enemy. "You don't have to say your name... Let's just fight..." His smiled eased and he grew sympathetic as he felt energy pour into him, it tingled all around his body, the anticipation of battle...
Back to top Go down
Katasu

Katasu

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Dashing forward with great speed, dirt flew from his shoes, Katasu smiled as his face sunk and his bodied was propelled at the man. "Not knowing the name of the man that defeated you is rather annoying... I'm Katasu!" He said. Grasping the kunai in his hand Katasu launched himself into the air. Katasu was pulled by the gravity of the earth and came flying toward, the man attempting to slash his body with the kunai.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 pm

His fierce smiled returned as he quickly pulled a kunai from his weapons pouch. He launched himself as well and he threw his blade onto Katasu's blade. The two weapons clashed and let out a loud clang. They both landed behind the other, Hatarou looked at his kunai and it was severly chipped just from the strength of his opponent. "...." He turned around and pointed the kunai at katasu, "Interesting.... Very interesting! Ok Katasu, you want to know my name! Well..." He smiled as he spun the kunai in his hand and held it offensively. "My name is Hatarou Kazun, also known as The Gem of the Storm, but you may call me Hatta..." He smiled again and threw the kunai at the man's feet. It hit the ground next to him, "Keep it... As a souvenier..." he smile as he suddenly launched himself at Katasu and attempted to punch him.
Back to top Go down
Katasu

Katasu

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:02 pm

"This is gonna be very fun." Ken thought to himself as he saw the blade hit the ground right in front of himself. Looking back up from the kunai, Katasu saw Hatarou right in his face. The man was gonna hit him. Trying to dodge Kenhifted towards the right. Kenanaged to dodge the blow, yet he still got hit in the shoulder. The pain of the hit shocked Ken"Finally..." Ken said he slid back. "This is the type of fight I've been waiting for." he continued as he adjusted his shoulder and body back in alignment. "Try this on for size." Ken said forming hand signs. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Ken noted five clones appeared. All five clones, and Ken rushed Hatarou. Two rushed forward with there blades. The other three sat back, and Ken was in the air forming more handseals. "Raishikon" he said as a ball of lightning formed in his fingers. Forming another seal he launched it. Mid flight he formed another seal, transforming it into a wolf's fang with increadible speed.

Last edited by Katasu on Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 pm

The clones confronted him and he quickly knocked him back. They erupted into smoke, as soon as that had happened he heard the words of an attack. He smiled as he quickly made a few handsigns, And said Water style: Tornado of Water!" Water from a nearby river erupted and created a typhoon and headed toward hatarou position. He jumped back and let the two jutsu collide. They both had cancelled each other out. He formed another handsign and thought to himself, "body flicker jutsu..." He quickly teleported behind the man and he swung down with a kunai in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Katasu

Katasu

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:42 pm

As Ken's vision of where Hatarou should be was cleared, he noticed that Hatarou was gone. His instinctive battle prowess took over, and he shifted his body in the air. Hatarou was behind Ken with a kunai coming toward him. Ken blocked by placing his foot onto Hatarou's wrist, canceling the attack. Ken made a few and signs and said,"Bye." Before the word was fully out Ken disappeared and reappeared on the ground. "This guy is good." Ken thought to himself as two more of the clones made there way into the air to attack Hatarou. As the clones made their way toward their target, Hatarou, Ken made a few handseals and quietly said,"Crow Clone Jutsu." With this jutsu Ken had another clone beside him, this making two clones, and himself. "Now lets see how he handles these two." Ken said refering to the two clones already attacking.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:20 pm

On so the clones had got in a punch and had hit him in the face. It knocked him back and as he hit the floor he exploded onto the ground in a puff a smoke. Leaving in his place a rock with a smile on it. Hatarou started to give a booming laugh which could be heard throughout their vast arena. Hatarou saw his opponent and threw a flash bomb and readied his attack.
Back to top Go down
Katasu

Katasu

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Seeing the bombs the three Kens jumped away and prepared for a counter attack. The other two clones were also preparing an attack. The clones began to perfom handseals and smiled. Suddenly a giant flock of crows appeared and flew toward Hatarou. "Scattering 1000 Crows Jutsu." The clones stated as they threw two kunai at Hatarou behind the flock of crows. The other three Kens were in a defensive stance waiting to see if the attack failed or worked. "I doubt that will take care of a guy like him." Ken thought to himself as he could no longer see Hatarou due to the enormous amount of crows that had surrounded the area where Hatarou stood.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:14 pm

The kunai struck his back and as soon as it did Hatarou erupted into electricity, It sent a shockwave toward the clones. Hatarou showed up physically and threw another Flashbang. It blinded everyone in the area. "Lightning style: LightninG Hound!" The light faded down and a large beast of lightning was rushing toward katasu and the clones.
Back to top Go down
Katasu

Katasu

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:38 pm

The two clones were electricuted and vanished. Regaining their sight the Kens saw a hound of pure lightning charging at them. Two of them grabbed the third and threw it into the hound and dashed away. "That's a high level lightning jutsu." Ken said to the other Ken. Ken grabbed Hatarou in his eyesight and threw two kunai's at the man. The other Ken rushed at Hatarou, creating a Raishikon in his hand, and launching it at Hatarou.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Hatarou smiled wildly as he was struck, this was the real Hatarou so no exploding into lightning this time. "You got me this time..." He turned quickly caught one of the kunai, other cut his forearm. Then he turned and swung th kunai at the clone. It erupted into crow, this time though he jumped backand landed into the river. "Hehehhehe..." "Water style: water clone jutsu." Hatarou multiplied about 10 times, which then they all got in defensive position
Back to top Go down
Katasu

Katasu

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 am

Seeing all the clones Ken thought to himself,"I don't have enough chakra left to continue at this pace." Ken shouted,"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" as thirteen clones were made. With the other Kens, this made fifteen. The clones all attacked full strength. As the clones attacked, the original used another jutsu,"Scattering 1000 Crow Jutsu." to follow behind the clones. "Til next time!" Ken claim as he dissappeared from the area.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 pm

All the clones collided unfortunately since his own clones were nothing compared to a full shadow clone, most were destroyed easily, but about two of his water clones proved formidable enough to take down at least 5 of the shadow clones. Hatarou sighed as he formed a couple of handsigns and a great numbers of water tentacles oozed out of the water and grabbed hold of the clones, "Water style: Water whip!" the whips grasped the clones, "Sweet dreams...." The whips constricted all of the clones, tighter and tighter until they all exploded into smoke. He heard Katasu voice, "Hmph!!! Inthought you wanted an opponent who could end you!!!" He let out a booming laugh. "Ah Ha ha ha! I enjoyed this! I hope to see you soon! Hell I'll buy you some sake!" He continued his laughter, "I must blame myself and my large chakra reserves... I have about half my chakra left... aw well maybe next time Katasu!" He made another handsign and a cloud of smoke engulfed him, next thing we know is Hatarou teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ken vs. Hatarou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken vs. Hatarou   Ken vs. Hatarou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken vs. Hatarou
Page 1 of 1