Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_vote_lcapHatarou Jutsu Learning I_voting_barHatarou Jutsu Learning I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_vote_lcapHatarou Jutsu Learning I_voting_barHatarou Jutsu Learning I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Hatarou Jutsu Learning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatarou

Hatarou

Power : 35

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 0

Hatarou Jutsu Learning Empty
PostSubject: Hatarou Jutsu Learning   Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:40 pm

Spoiler:

~Flashback~

At age 16 Hatarou was set off to the side and had a few days to himself. He was looking into a few scrolls and found a jutsu that piqued his interest. It was called "Lightning Release Shadow Clone Jutsu" At that instance he smiled to himself and read the description to himself, "This seems interesting... Plus the fact that it's a shadow clone, once destroyed it will erupt into a discharge of lightning that will temporarily stun an opponent... I can definitely use this to my advantage... But I've never even made a regular shadow clone... Aw whatever it shouldn't be that hard!" With this final out burst he stood up and shot his arm into the air as a sign if his determination . He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down the hand signs needed to perform the jutsu. He walked out of the scroll facility and started beading to a training facility.

~Training fields~

"Ok Hatarou we need to find a nice spot!" He found a good area within the center of the fields, here no one could get hurt if one of his clones exploded or not. He set up his grounds and he had got rid of his shirt, he saw it would be slightly bothersome to train in his attire. "Ok let's start!" He crafted the appropriate hand-signs and let out a yell, "Hyahhhhh!!!" A cloud of smoke erupted and Hatarou brushed the smoke out of his face. He coughed a few times and as the smoke finally cleared he saw his brand new clone. "Ehhhhh......." The clone was lying on his back and it seemed.... Pretty pathetic. Hatarou sighed and stomped onto the clone. It broke down and A tiny spark flew out of it. "Ehrem.... That was pathetic of me.... I can better than that sinkers try again!!!" He preformed the same signs again and he let out A yell of determination. Another cloud of smoke erupted and this time a fully alove clone appeared. "Alright i did it!" Suddenly the clones eyes flashed strong light and a large arc of lightning erupted from the clone. This sent Hatarou flying and he hit the front of a tree. He was sitting on his head and analyzed the situation. "Ok not enough chakra and a pathetic clone forms. When said pathetic clone is destroyed a small spark comes out of it... If you put in too much chakra it'll simply explode within moments... To tell the truth that seems like a good tatic.... Well for a distraction it would be.... Sigh. Well I guess chakra control is the key here... Like I've said to little nothing to much and it'll explode... I need one that can move for awhile... So back to practicing..."

~At Dusk~

Hatarou smelled burned and his clothing had seemed to gain
A lot of holes. He was breathing heavily and his chakra seemed to have finally started to go down. "Ok one more time and then I'll get going." He formed the hand-signs  and said to himself "Lightning Style: Shadow clone jutsu! Heeeeee!" He concentrated his chakra and a puff of smoke popped out. This time it was a clone and it turned and looked at it's creator. "Sooo close!" With that it exploded once again. The shockwave knocked Hatarou to his feet. "Crap... I was very close this time..." He fell to his back and looked to the sky. "I'll get it... Soon hopefully.... Hmph! I never know when Raikage-sama so I guess I should hurry!" He smiled and once again shot his arm up into the air as a sign of his will. He kept his smile true and determined filled.

~Three Days later~

We return to Hatarou it is midday and he once again smells of burnt flesh and his clothes filled with explosion holes but this time it was different... "Lightning style: Shadow clone jutsu!!! Ha!" An explosion erupted and this time the clone turned to him, and grasped it's creator's shoulder. "Well look at what's your hard work has brung you!" It smiled at it's master. Hatarou let out a large grin, "Well I'm sorry then..." The clone said nothing as it jumped back and erupted into a stunning shockwave of electricity. "Yes... I did it!" He fell back onto the grass and rested from his vigorous training. He made the sign again and there two clones erupted right next to him. They helped him up and he started to head home to rest.

Word Count: 761
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou Jutsu Learning   Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Spoiler:

~Flashback~

The chunin exams had finally arrived and Team Itami had been selected to attend this years exam. 

~Within the island~

The team was heading toward one of the shores of the islands. It was raining very hard but they must move forward. Yanna had seemed to be very upset at her team mates. "Yanna-san! Please wait up, this is a group effort!" Screamed Hideki screamed out. "He's right Yanna-chan we only have 3 days left in thus hell hole no use of being difficult at a time like this." Hatarou stated to her. She stopped in her tracks and Was about to speak until a enemy ninja had come from behind her and but a kunai at her neck. "Stand down or this girl will get it." Hideki and Hatarou reacted violently, "What do you want!" Hideki yelled with hostility in his voice. "Hideki calm yourself!" the enemy ninja threw Yanna at Hideki. "Fire Style: Giant Fireball jutsu!" The enemy launched a giant fireball from mouth toward Yanna Hideki, neither one of them could counter, they both yelled out, and then Hatarou jumped forward, "Water style: Tearing torrent!!!" He formed a small whirlpool formed in his hand, he threw it at the large fireball, it had extinguished the large flame. Thankfully both of his friends were ok. Hatarou started to laugh at the ninja. He turned to his friends and shouted at them, "Hideki come on you could've countered that!" "Aw shut up Hatarou!" They both started to laugh at the predicament. "You know what? I'll deal with this ok guys, you too get to the shore I'll meat you there..." Hatarou said with a sympathetic look on his face. Yanna spoke out as she stood up, "Hideki...." "Hm?" "You heard Hatarou let's get going!" She said with a smile. He replied with a smile as well as with a nod. The two started to rush past the enemy ninja. "Where do you think you're going! Earth Release: Earth Style Wall!" The enemy ninja spat out earth about 20 meters in front of the two. Hideki smiled and shouted as a wall of earth barricaded their way, "Wind Release: Wind Cutter" He formed a blade of wind and threw it at the wall of earth, it was absolutely destroyed. "Don't keep us waiting Hatta!" Screamed Hideki. "Damn it!" Screamed the ninja. Hatarou took the opportunity and grabbed onto his opponent. "What! What are you doing" Hatarou gave an apathetic look as the sky kept thundering on. "I haven't practiced this jutsu much... I guess now is a perfect time to practice it..." "What! Let me go!" He tried breaking away from him but hatarou wouldn't let him, he yelled his newly practiced jutsu "Lightning style: Flying thunder God!" "Nooooooo!!!" A bolt of lightning struck Hatarou. It stung him greatly but using his chakra he transferred it to his opponent. He took the whole strength of the bolt and hatarou let him go and He fell unconscious. "You... Are disqualified..." He ran and caught up with his friends.

~End~

Words: 514
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou Jutsu Learning   Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Spoiler:

~Flashback~

After hatarou found use of his kekkai genkai release his father had took him and decided to teach him a few useful techniques that he would definitely would need for the oncoming years. it was mid-day and his father took him back to a field near the main compound, it had a crystal clear lake near it, which the would need for his training. "Father!" Hatarou eagerly decided to ask his father what he would teach him, His father turned to him and smiled. "Hatarou my boy... I'm going to teach you a few water jutsu you'll need... You know just in case you ever need them." Hatarou face lit up as if He were a child again. Hatarou father walked onto the lake. "Ok 1st jutsu! Water style: Stormy Blockade!" He made the hand-signs and soon after the sky turned gray and it started to drizzle very lightly throughout the small field. "Now the second! Water style: Water Whip!" The falling rain had formed into several whips, one of the whips had wrapped itself around Hatarou. His father appeared to be holding the end of the whip, his father than spoke, "So my son do you see that these two techniques do?" Hatarou was slightly uncomfortable but he still answered his father. "Well my guess would be, "To make up for lack of water" would that correct?" His father grew a wise smirk, "You are correct my son. As a ninja you'll sometimes run into a time when you can't use your water jutsu.... As a way to stop this our clam uses this jutsu to make sure we will always have enough water to use for most of our water techniques! But the second technique.... Well I guess I'm just showing you for you convience! Hahahahah!" his father let out a nervous laugh and had the water whip dissolve itself. "Ok so now your turn!" Hatarou nodded his head in agreement, "But first! Lightning Release Shadow clone!" A clone appeared next to him and waited for orders. His father was surprised to see that he had made a shadow clone. "Ok clone I want you to stand over there!" It saluted and stood next to the small lake. "Ok!  Water Release: Stormy Blockade!" The sky had turned black, and it started to rain hard. It felt as if boulders were falling from the sky, it was so intense that even his clone was destroyed, Hatarou himself started to run around with his hands above his head, "Father how do you cancel it!!!" His father was laughing as he magically was waiting underneath an umbrella, "Hahahahaha well my boy it's the same way you turn it on!" "Got it sir!!!" He remade the signs and the violent storm subsided. Hatarou tripped and landed in the mud. "Thanks father..." He stood up and looked around he saw their was enough water around and he stood up and made another clone. "Ok water style: water whip!" The water accumulating in the the ground rose up and wrapped around the clone. His father rose up and spoke out to his son. "Aw yes I forgot to tell you! Try funneling your lightning chakra into whip!" He nodded in agreement, and did as his father told him. His chakra started to spark at his clone. His clone got to it's knees and let out a grunt. "And know constrict it till it disappear!" "Understood!" He tightened the ship and the clone was squished until it erupted into more electricity. "Good.... Good! You've been taught well... My son.... Other than some chakra control you'll be able to become a great ninja... Maybe now that you're kekkai genkai activated maybe this time of prosperity will start..." "Thanks father, but as you know.... We need.... My brother.... Before that starts..."  his dad kind of started to sulk know. "True...."  His dad shook his head and walked toward his son he patted his son's head. "Don't worry... We'll find him...." Hatarou formed a water clone and walked toward it, He whispered something and formed a new water whip around the clone and started to constrict it. "Die...." He then killed the clone by keeping to continue to restrict this... "I will find him!" Hatarou grew furious at the idea of his missing brother. He was shaking from the rage. "Father... I thank you for your knowledge.... I truly appreciate what you have taught me and I know I'll use these jutsu whenever I'm in need." His father could do nothing but look proud but for some reason he also looked a little disappointed. "Well son.... that is why... I am here... To teach you... To guide you..." He looked stumped, "I hope you make all the right decisions..." Hatarou put on a fake smile and spoke once more, Thank you father! I shall see you again tonight!" With that he made a hand-sign and disappeared in a puff of smoke. 

~End~

Word count: 831
Back to top Go down
Point Sucker

Power : 109

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou Jutsu Learning   Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:18 am

Both Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatarou Jutsu Learning   Hatarou Jutsu Learning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatarou Jutsu Learning
Page 1 of 1