Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Water Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Water Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Water Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Water Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Water Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Water Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Water Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Water Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Water Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Water Release Jutsu I_vote_lcapWater Release Jutsu I_voting_barWater Release Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Water Release Jutsu I_vote_lcapWater Release Jutsu I_voting_barWater Release Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Water Release Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Water Release Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Water Release Jutsu   Water Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:49 am

Name: Hidden Mist Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: This displacement technique is a specialty of the Ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Public: Open
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Hidden Mist Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Water
[b]Description:[/b] This displacement technique is a specialty of the Ninja from Kirigakure, where one causes a mist to spring forth by lifting up some water, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan-user will see the mist colored by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Hydration Technique
Description: By liquefying the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they are turned into a jelly-like state.

As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. When Suigetsu was pinned down by Darui's sword, imbued with electricity, Suigetsu noted that he couldn't liquidize properly.
Public: Closed

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Hydration Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Description:[/b] By liquefying the whole body at will, this technique makes it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Using this, the user can also re-shape their body parts for suitable situations. The only way to contain a user of this technique is to lock them up in an airtight container so they cannot move about. When the user passes out, they are turned into a jelly-like state.

As this technique turns the body into water, the user is vulnerable to lightning techniques. When Suigetsu was pinned down by Darui's sword, imbued with electricity, Suigetsu noted that he couldn't liquidize properly.
[b]Public:[/b] Closed

Name: Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
Description: Using this jutsu, Haku gathers some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles. He then directs them to a specific target at high speed, leaping backwards before impact so he doesn't get caught in the crossfire. While the needles do surround a target from all sides, they don't appear above the target, creating an escape route. Haku is able to perform this jutsu with one-handed seals, allowing him to pin an opponent's arm and attack while they cannot use any techniques themselves.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] Using this jutsu, Haku gathers some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles. He then directs them to a specific target at high speed, leaping backwards before impact so he doesn't get caught in the crossfire. While the needles do surround a target from all sides, they don't appear above the target, creating an escape route. Haku is able to perform this jutsu with one-handed seals, allowing him to pin an opponent's arm and attack while they cannot use any techniques themselves.

Name: Water Clone Technique
Description: The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Clone Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique  except it creates clones out of water. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body. Additionally, water clones only have one-tenth of the original person's power, as stated by Haku. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.

Name: Water Prison Shark Dance Technique
Description: After using the Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave and fusing with Samehada, Kisame acts as the center of the giant dome of water. The dome shifts in the same direction he moves, making it difficult for his target to escape. This technique gives Kisame great field advantage as he can breathe and freely move underwater, while his target drowns.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Prison Shark Dance Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] After using the Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave and fusing with Samehada, Kisame acts as the center of the giant dome of water. The dome shifts in the same direction he moves, making it difficult for his target to escape. This technique gives Kisame great field advantage as he can breathe and freely move underwater, while his target drowns.

Name: Water Prison Technique
Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Even so, the target is still able to speak. When this technique is used on Tenten, she indicates that she cannot breathe, though other characters have not reported the same problem.

Water clones can be used in preparation for the jutsu, which blocking an opponents attack and trapping the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water. Neji Hyūga was able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points simultaneously to disrupt the flow of chakra and break the prison.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Water Prison Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Even so, the target is still able to speak. When this technique is used on Tenten, she indicates that she cannot breathe, though other characters have not reported the same problem.

Water clones can be used in preparation for the jutsu, which blocking an opponents attack and trapping the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water. Neji Hyūga was able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points simultaneously to disrupt the flow of chakra and break the prison.

Name: Water Release: Demon Fish Wave Crash
Description: After using his Hydration Technique to merge with a water source, Suigetsu can form a giant wave that looks like a demon-like fish. Suigetsu can use this form to crash into his opponents, or he can use it to shield allies from attack. Though it was strong enough to push back an Eight-Tailed Killer Bee, it was not strong enough to withstand an Eight-Tailed Ox Menacing Ball, which rendered Suigetsu unconsious, in a jelly-like state.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Demon Fish Wave Crash
[b]Description:[/b] After using his Hydration Technique  to merge with a water source, Suigetsu can form a giant wave that looks like a demon-like fish. Suigetsu can use this form to crash into his opponents, or he can use it to shield allies from attack. Though it was strong enough to push back an Eight-Tailed Killer Bee, it was not strong enough to withstand an Eight-Tailed Ox Menacing Ball, which rendered Suigetsu unconsious, in a jelly-like state.

Name: Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Description: The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used; when used with Kisame's enormous chakra, even a dry wasteland can become a small ocean. Afterward, the excess water can be used for additional water release jutsu. In the anime, Nagato performed this using Deva Path by punching the ground with water gushing out instead of spitting out of his mouth.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
[b]Description:[/b] The user spits out a great volume of water from their mouth, swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge. The user can ride the wave, allowing them to move at high speed, and attack the enemy, now swept off their feet, without fear of counter-attacks. The amount of water created is proportional to the amount of chakra used; when used with Kisame's enormous chakra, even a dry wasteland can become a small ocean. Afterward, the excess water can be used for additional water release jutsu. In the anime, Nagato performed this using Deva Path by punching the ground with water gushing out instead of spitting out of his mouth.

Name: Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks
Description: The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious sharks. The sharks circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. In the anime, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks
[b]Description:[/b] The user puts his hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious sharks. The sharks circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. In the anime, these sharks can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy.

Name: Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Description: A stronger version of the Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave. With it, Kisame spits out a large amount of water, covering an entire area with crushing, unavoidable waves. The water then forms into a giant orb, instead of letting it flow freely like the jutsu's weaker version.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
[b]Description:[/b] A stronger version of the Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave. With it, Kisame spits out a large amount of water, covering an entire area with crushing, unavoidable waves. The water then forms into a giant orb, instead of letting it flow freely like the jutsu's weaker version.

Name: Water Release: Great Water Arm
Description: By putting the Hydration Technique into practical use, the muscles of the arm are temporarily enlarged and strengthened. Moisture is gathered from the whole body and compressed into the entire arm, like an instant pump-up. However, because it is essential to properly control the moisture balance inside the body, this technique's degree of difficulty is very high. The technique gives the user superhuman strength, capable of cutting through both rock walls and steel doors

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Great Water Arm
[b]Description:[/b] By putting the Hydration Technique  into practical use, the muscles of the arm are temporarily enlarged and strengthened. Moisture is gathered from the whole body and compressed into the entire arm, like an instant pump-up. However, because it is essential to properly control the moisture balance inside the body, this technique's degree of difficulty is very high. The technique gives the user superhuman strength, capable of cutting through both rock walls and steel doors

Name: Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
Description: This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that jutsu's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair share of chakra.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] This technique extends water over a large scale, surges and rises up to several dozen meters high. Then it streams down to the ground in one big cascade, much like a gigantic waterfall. In doing so, it resembles a huge wave, with tremendous power that can hollow out the ground. What remains after that jutsu's utilization is reminiscent of no less than the aftermath of a natural disaster. This is a considerably advanced ninjutsu, and activating this technique requires a fair share of chakra.

Name: Water Release: Gunshot
Description: The user kneads chakra, and converts it into water, and then spits it out in the form of condensated balls. The high-speed waterball attack possesses just as much power to kill as an actual gunshot. While this is a water release technique, it can still be employed someplace where no water is available, which is a great advantage. It's also possible to increase the power of destruction of the balls themselves by building up the chakra inside of them. The number of bullets is determined while kneading chakra. By taking advantage of gravity, the bullets can brutally increase in power.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Gunshot
[b]Description:[/b] The user kneads chakra, and converts it into water, and then spits it out in the form of condensated balls. The high-speed waterball attack possesses just as much power to kill as an actual gunshot. While this is a water release  technique, it can still be employed someplace where no water is available, which is a great advantage. It's also possible to increase the power of destruction of the balls themselves by building up the chakra inside of them. The number of bullets is determined while kneading chakra. By taking advantage of gravity, the bullets can brutally increase in power.

Name: Water Release: Syrup Capture Field
Description: The user spits out high-viscosity, chakra-mixed water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few meters, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channeling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Syrup Capture Field
[b]Description:[/b] The user spits out high-viscosity, chakra-mixed water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few meters, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channeling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited.

Name: Water Release: Tearing Torrent
Description: This technique creates water that spirals in the user's hand and fires at a highspeed at the enemy. The overall amount of water formed is large enough to help extinguish even large-scale fire release techniques.

It is used in combination with Naruto Uzumaki's Wind Release: Rasengan to form the Typhoon Water Vortex Technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Tearing Torrent
[b]Description:[/b] This technique creates water that spirals in the user's hand and fires at a highspeed at the enemy. The overall amount of water formed is large enough to help extinguish even large-scale fire release techniques.

It is used in combination with Naruto Uzumaki's Wind Release: Rasengan to form the Typhoon Water Vortex Technique.

Name: Water Release: Violent Bubble Wave
Description: The user spits out a large volume of bubbles. The ground covered by the bubbles looses its friction, considerably limiting the opponent's movements. The bubbles are spit out with violent force that is capable of washing away most attacks, such as oil and fire. This technique can also be used as an effective smokescreen.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Violent Bubble Wave
[b]Description:[/b] The user spits out a large volume of bubbles. The ground covered by the bubbles looses its friction, considerably limiting the opponent's movements. The bubbles are spit out with violent force that is capable of washing away most attacks, such as oil and fire. This technique can also be used as an effective smokescreen.

Name: Water Release: Violent Water Wave
Description: Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and washes away the enemy. One can freely control the power of this technique with the amount chakra one releases. Having many variations, this is a basic Water Release technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Violent Water Wave
[b]Description:[/b] Water gushes out from the mouth like a waterfall and washes away the enemy. One can freely control the power of this technique with the amount chakra one releases. Having many variations, this is a basic Water Release technique.

Name: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Description: This technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the caster's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. That said, the amount of water used will be in proportion with the caster's skill.

This jutsu needs forty-four hand seals, the highest amount of hand seals necessary to use a jutsu shown in the series so far. However, Tobirama Senju was able to produce one with only one hand seal.

In Naruto: Shippūden the Movie, when the technique is used by Shizuku, who was under the influence of medically altered chakra, she has shown the capability to control the dragon to seek out her targets from a great distance.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This technique shapes a large amount of water into a giant, powerful dragon, which hits the opponent with formidable might, dealing physical damage. The ideal place to use it is near a body of water, but if the caster's skill allows it, it is possible to use it even in a place where there is none. That said, the amount of water used will be in proportion with the caster's skill.

This jutsu needs forty-four hand seals, the highest amount of hand seals necessary to use a jutsu shown in the series so far. However, Tobirama Senju was able to produce one with only one hand seal.

In Naruto: Shippūden the Movie, when the technique is used by Shizuku, who was under the influence of medically altered chakra, she has shown the capability to control the dragon to seek out her targets from a great distance.

Name: Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out is in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defense without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skillful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Tobirama Senju was able to produce one without a preexisting water source, which was a testament to his skill and one of the reasons why he was selected as Hokage. In the manga the hand seal sequence for this jutsu ends in the same seal that activate the Byakugan, though Tobirama only needs one to use this jutsu. Furthermore, the anime creates a completely original and far more elaborate set of hand seals when Tobirama uses it in the form of having the right hand cupping the left hand with a thumbs-up.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Encampment Wall
[b]Description:[/b] This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out is in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defense without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. The wall's strength and resistance change following the quantity of chakra poured down into the water, so a skillful shinobi will be able to build a sturdy one. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.

Tobirama Senju was able to produce one without a preexisting water source, which was a testament to his skill and one of the reasons why he was selected as Hokage. In the manga the hand seal sequence for this jutsu ends in the same seal that activate the Byakugan, though Tobirama only needs one to use this jutsu. Furthermore, the anime creates a completely original and far more elaborate set of hand seals when Tobirama uses it in the form of having the right hand cupping the left hand with a thumbs-up.

Name: Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
[b]Description:[/b] A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

Name: Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique
Description: This technique shapes water into the form of a shark, which moves to attack the enemy at high-speed with a powerful impact.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This technique shapes water into the form of a shark, which moves to attack the enemy at high-speed with a powerful impact.

Name: Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique
Description: This is a jutsu which creates a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. This is a very convenient technique as it can be used for things like training and relaxation. On the other hand, because it changes the environment on a large scale, it also has the effect of hiding one's location from the enemy by confusing them. The width of the water source, waterfall, and basin can be expended, as long as the user continues to send chakra in.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This is a jutsu which creates a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. This is a very convenient technique as it can be used for things like training and relaxation. On the other hand, because it changes the environment on a large scale, it also has the effect of hiding one's location from the enemy by confusing them. The width of the water source, waterfall, and basin can be expended, as long as the user continues to send chakra in.

Name: Water Release: Black Rain Technique
Description: This jutsu creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil. This jutsu was first used to burn down Idate Morino's boat, after it was lit with fire.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Black Rain Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil. This jutsu was first used to burn down Idate Morino's boat, after it was lit with fire.

Name: Water Release: Huge Explosion Technique
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a torrent of water. Besides that, the user will be turned into water and lead his or her opponent into drowning.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Huge Explosion Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows the user to create a torrent of water. Besides that, the user will be turned into water and lead his or her opponent into drowning.

Name: Water Release: Snake's Mouth
Description: This technique allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping maw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Snake's Mouth
[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to generate a spinning column of water which will take the form of a snake with a gaping maw. This snake can twist and follow its targets and swallow them. After it has swallowed them, it turns into a river that carries the enemy away.

Name: Water Release: Stormy Blockade
Description: This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in just an instant.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Stormy Blockade
[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in just an instant.

Name: Water Release: Water Drowning Technique
Description: This jutsu will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles. This technique was used by two unknown Konoha shinobi to put out a fire at the Hokage Residence

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Drowning Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu will gather a large amount of water to form a large spiraling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles. This technique was used by two unknown Konoha shinobi to put out a fire at the Hokage Residence

Name: Water Release: Water Shockwave
Description: This technique allows the user to make a spiraling vortex of water from the moisture in the air. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can control the direction the wave goes.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Shockwave
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to make a spiraling vortex of water from the moisture in the air. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can control the direction the wave goes.

Name: Water Release: Water Wave Palm
Description: The user raises his hand into the air and emits a continuous jet of water to strike the enemy and disrupt his attacks. Due to the nature of water, this technique works especially well against smoke-based attacks.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Wave Palm 
[b]Description:[/b] The user raises his hand into the air and emits a continuous jet of water to strike the enemy and disrupt his attacks. Due to the nature of water, this technique works especially well against smoke-based attacks.

Name: Water Release: Water Whip
Description: The user creates a whip made of water that can wrap around the opponent. The user can also funnel lightning chakra to shock anyone wrapped in it. This jutsu seems to be known by the Kirigakure Hunter-nin.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Release: Water Whip
[b]Description:[/b] The user creates a whip made of water that can wrap around the opponent. The user can also funnel lightning chakra to shock anyone wrapped in it. This jutsu seems to be known by the Kirigakure Hunter-nin.

Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Water Release Jutsu
Page 1 of 1