Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Lightning Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Lightning Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Lightning Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Lightning Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Lightning Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Lightning Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Lightning Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Lightning Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Lightning Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Lightning Release Jutsu I_vote_lcapLightning Release Jutsu I_voting_barLightning Release Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Lightning Release Jutsu I_vote_lcapLightning Release Jutsu I_voting_barLightning Release Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Lightning Release Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Lightning Release Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Release Jutsu   Lightning Release Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Name: Chidori
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: The Chidori is Kakashi Hatake's first original technique, though he now uses an S-ranked version known as the Lightning Cutter. He created it around the time he was promoted to jōnin, and later taught it to Sasuke Uchiha.

This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.

As shown against Killer Bee, Chidori can also be used to simply give the opponent a large electrical shock without cutting them.

This jutsu has a major drawback, however. The speed at which the attack must be done, combined with the fact that the user must run in a straight line, causes a tunnel vision-like effect for the user. This allows the enemy to easily counter the attack, making it a potentially lethal move for the user. Though this drawback would seem to make learning the technique fairly pointless, Sasuke and Kakashi are able to avoid the drawback because of their Sharingan, which take in every detail regardless of how fast the user is moving.

As an additional drawback, the large amount of chakra required limits its use to a few times a day. In Part I, Sasuke can only use it twice a day (under his own power) and Kakashi can use it four times, though their limits have been shown to have increased to an unspecified level in Part II. Should the user attempt to go beyond their limit, all of their chakra will be drained and their very life force could go along with it, killing them.

An additional problem, though not necessarily a debilitating one, is the fact that the large amount of chakra can also injure the user's hand if they put too much force into the attack. In Part I, Sasuke does this while battling his brother, Itachi Uchiha, causing some of the skin to peel from his hand and leaving it slightly smoldering after the attack was finished.

Originally, when Kakashi invented the Chidori, he suffered the drawback of the technique being a straight-line attack, which prompted Minato Namikaze to tell him not to use it, as the risk is too dangerous, and the technique would be rendered useless as the targets could simply evade it. However, after acquiring the Sharingan from his late friend, Obito Uchiha, Kakashi has eliminated the drawback, as he can predict the opponents' movements and aim at them much easier. Sometime after mastering the Chidori, Kakashi improved it to a more powerful version, the Lightning Cutter, which he uses more often than the Chidori.

Kakashi taught Sasuke the Chidori to persuade him not to use the Cursed Seal of Heaven, and emphasized the Chidori is a blade to protect his friends, as well as to forfeit his desires for revenge. Unfortunately for Kakashi and the others, Sasuke has warped it into a blade to sever those bonds in his lust for power and vengeance. In Part II, Sasuke has mastered the principles of lightning manipulation, the ability to invoke the technique without needing seals and developed a number of other Lightning Release jutsu, most of which are derived from the Chidori.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Chidori
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Lightning
[b]Description:[/b] The Chidori is Kakashi Hatake's first original technique, though he now uses an S-ranked version known as the Lightning Cutter. He created it around the time he was promoted to jōnin, and later taught it to Sasuke Uchiha.

This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra  to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.

As shown against Killer Bee, Chidori can also be used to simply give the opponent a large electrical shock without cutting them.

This jutsu has a major drawback, however. The speed at which the attack must be done, combined with the fact that the user must run in a straight line, causes a tunnel vision-like effect for the user. This allows the enemy to easily counter the attack, making it a potentially lethal move for the user. Though this drawback would seem to make learning the technique fairly pointless, Sasuke and Kakashi are able to avoid the drawback because of their Sharingan, which take in every detail regardless of how fast the user is moving.

As an additional drawback, the large amount of chakra required limits its use to a few times a day. In Part I, Sasuke can only use it twice a day (under his own power) and Kakashi can use it four times, though their limits have been shown to have increased to an unspecified level in Part II. Should the user attempt to go beyond their limit, all of their chakra will be drained and their very life force could go along with it, killing them.

An additional problem, though not necessarily a debilitating one, is the fact that the large amount of chakra can also injure the user's hand if they put too much force into the attack. In Part I, Sasuke does this while battling his brother, Itachi Uchiha, causing some of the skin to peel from his hand and leaving it slightly smoldering after the attack was finished.

Originally, when Kakashi invented the Chidori, he suffered the drawback of the technique being a straight-line attack, which prompted Minato Namikaze  to tell him not to use it, as the risk is too dangerous, and the technique would be rendered useless as the targets could simply evade it. However, after acquiring the Sharingan from his late friend, Obito Uchiha, Kakashi has eliminated the drawback, as he can predict the opponents' movements and aim at them much easier. Sometime after mastering the Chidori, Kakashi improved it to a more powerful version, the Lightning Cutter, which he uses more often than the Chidori.

Kakashi taught Sasuke the Chidori to persuade him not to use the Cursed Seal of Heaven, and emphasized the Chidori is a blade to protect his friends, as well as to forfeit his desires for revenge. Unfortunately for Kakashi and the others, Sasuke has warped it into a blade to sever those bonds in his lust for power and vengeance. In Part II, Sasuke has mastered the principles of lightning manipulation, the ability to invoke the technique without needing seals and developed a number of other Lightning Release jutsu, most of which are derived from the Chidori.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Chidori Current
Description: This is a ninjutsu developed by Sasuke Uchiha during his training with Orochimaru. By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body allowing him to affect multiple enemies. When using this attack on a great number of enemies at once, it can effectively double as an instant defense. The body of the person touched by the Chidori will misinterpret the Lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves," making its muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff, while at the same time receives damage. This will also neutralize other lightning jutsu so long as they are not more powerful. This attack can also be channeled through the ground to increase the range of the attack

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Chidori Current
[b]Description:[/b] This is a ninjutsu developed by Sasuke Uchiha during his training with Orochimaru. By releasing the Chidori in every direction, an electrical discharge flows from the user's entire body allowing him to affect multiple enemies. When using this attack on a great number of enemies at once, it can effectively double as an instant defense. The body of the person touched by the Chidori will misinterpret the Lightning nature as "electrical signals from the nerves," making its muscles contract. This causes the body to involuntarily go stiff, while at the same time receives damage. This will also neutralize other lightning jutsu so long as they are not more powerful. This attack can also be channeled through the ground to increase the range of the attack

Name: Chidori Katana
Type: Ninjutsu; Kenjutsu
Description: This technique allows Sasuke to flow Chidori through his chokutō. This makes it nearly unblockable as the radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, if an opponent is stabbed, their body goes numb due to an electrical current which causes the muscles to go stiff, making it impossible for the opponent to move. B-Rank or above weapon required.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Chidori Katana
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu; Kenjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows Sasuke to flow Chidori through his chokutō. This makes it nearly unblockable as the radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, if an opponent is stabbed, their body goes numb due to an electrical current which causes the muscles to go stiff, making it impossible for the opponent to move. B-Rank or above weapon required.

Name: Chidori Senbon
Description: This is one of many variations of the Chidori that uses shape transformation. It is specialized in more speed, by being transformed into countless sharp senbon, all aimed at the enemy. By increasing the amount of chakra used, the number of senbon also increases. It can become even more effective by using it together with the Sharingan, allowing the user to precisely shoot for the enemy's vitals.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Chidori Senbon
[b]Description:[/b] This is one of many variations of the Chidori  that uses shape transformation. It is specialized in more speed, by being transformed into countless sharp senbon, all aimed at the enemy. By increasing the amount of chakra used, the number of senbon also increases. It can become even more effective by using it together with the Sharingan, allowing the user to precisely shoot for the enemy's vitals.

Name: Chidori Sharp Spear
Description: The original Chidori gained its power by shaping it into a form sufficient for an electrical discharge and using it together with the user's own "thrust". This technique uses Shape Transformation to form the original Chidori into a spear-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of 10 meters. Although it's less powerful than the Chidori, it's increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing. When the enemy's body is pierced the user alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades increasing the number of wounds. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Chidori Sharp Spear
[b]Description:[/b] The original Chidori gained its power by shaping it into a form sufficient for an electrical discharge and using it together with the user's own "thrust". This technique uses Shape Transformation  to form the original Chidori into a spear-shape, adapting it for mid-range attacks with a maximum range of 10 meters. Although it's less powerful than the Chidori, it's increased range means there is less of a risk to the user. It also has the advantage of being able to be used for surprise attacks and capturing. When the enemy's body is pierced the user alter the spear's shape into multiple additional blades increasing the number of wounds. The blade can also be swung in order to cut things as well as cause fatal injuries.

Name: Lightning Hound
Description: By manipulating lightning chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Hound
[b]Description:[/b] By manipulating lightning  chakra into the dominant hand, the user can make the lightning expand to create the form of a hound. The hound-shape remains connected to the user's hand with a bolt of lightning, allowing them to control it during its attack.

Name: Lightning Cutter
Description: The Lightning Cutter is an enhanced form of the Chidori with the same effects and drawbacks, but more concentrated. It is said to have gained its name after Kakashi split a bolt of lightning with it. Because the Chidori is already powerful on its own, the Lightning Cutter requires better chakra control, which is exemplified in its appearance. The Chidori appears as simply a mass of white electrical chakra in the user's hand, while the Lightning Cutter is more focused and blue. In Part I he is limited to using it four times a day, but by Part II he can use it at least six times.

Kakashi has shown different ways of forming and using the Lightning Cutter. During his confrontation with Orochimaru in Part I, he creates it without using hand seals. In Part II he is able to form a Lightning Cutter in both of his hands to counteract Kakuzu's Lightning Release: False Darkness.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Cutter
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] The Lightning Cutter is an enhanced form of the Chidori  with the same effects and drawbacks, but more concentrated. It is said to have gained its name after Kakashi split a bolt of lightning with it. Because the Chidori is already powerful on its own, the Lightning Cutter requires better chakra control, which is exemplified in its appearance. The Chidori appears as simply a mass of white electrical chakra in the user's hand, while the Lightning Cutter is more focused and blue. In Part I he is limited to using it four times a day, but by Part II he can use it at least six times.

Kakashi has shown different ways of forming and using the Lightning Cutter. During his confrontation with Orochimaru in Part I, he creates it without using hand seals. In Part II he is able to form a Lightning Cutter in both of his hands to counteract Kakuzu's Lightning Release: False Darkness.
Name: Double Lariat
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Killer Bee and A both perform Lariat from both behind and in front of the opponent. The force of the technique is strong enough to decapitate its victim and send the victim's head flying a few meters into the air.
Public: Closed

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Double Lariat
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Description:[/b] Killer Bee and A both perform Lariat from both behind and in front of the opponent. The force of the technique is strong enough to decapitate its victim and send the victim's head flying a few meters into the air.
[b]Public:[/b] Closed

Name: Elbow
Description: After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor, the Fourth Raikage thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force. The technique was strong enough to send Jūgo crashing into the wall, and disabling him from battling any further.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Elbow
[b]Description:[/b] After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor, the Fourth Raikage thrusts his elbow at his opponent with extreme force. The technique was strong enough to send Jūgo crashing into the wall, and disabling him from battling any further.

Name: Guillotine Drop
Description: After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor, A jumps into the air and preforms a downward kick on his opponent.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Guillotine Drop
[b]Description:[/b] After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor, A jumps into the air and preforms a downward kick on his opponent.

Name: Important Body Points Disturbance
Description: By converting her chakra into electricity and striking the enemy, Tsunade is able to flip the opponent's nervous system signals to any part of the body. For example, if someone tried to move their right arm, a different part of the body would move in the way they wanted their right arm to move. However, the victim can partially overcome the technique if they manage to relearn the connection between their thoughts and their limbs, as Kabuto demonstrates.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Important Body Points Disturbance
[b]Description:[/b] By converting her chakra into electricity and striking the enemy, Tsunade  is able to flip the opponent's nervous system signals to any part of the body. For example, if someone tried to move their right arm, a different part of the body would move in the way they wanted their right arm to move. However, the victim can partially overcome the technique if they manage to relearn the connection between their thoughts and their limbs, as Kabuto demonstrates.

Name: Kirin
Description: Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique created by Sasuke Uchiha. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike, and controls it with chakra. Due to the technique using natural lightning, which travels at 1/1000th of a second according to Zetsu, as opposed to elemental chakra it is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful Lightning Release technique. However, the preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.

To initiate a lightning storm, and then to take control of lightning in order to guide it to a target while using the shape manipulation shown above, drained even Sasuke of most of his chakra. However, the manipulation of the lightning itself requires little chakra. In addition, usage seems to destroy the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. However, the blast was strong enough to completely annihilate the entire Abandoned Uchiha Stronghold as well as destroy the entire mountain on which the stronghold was built, giving credibility to Sasuke's claim that the attack is unavoidable. Itachi withstood this technique by using Susanoo, though he admitted that were it not for his Susanoo, he would have been killed.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Kirin
[b]Rank:[/b] Z [Yes, Z not S]
[b]Description:[/b] Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique created by Sasuke Uchiha. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike, and controls it with chakra. Due to the technique using natural lightning, which travels at 1/1000th of a second according to Zetsu, as opposed to elemental chakra it is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful Lightning Release technique. However, the preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.

To initiate a lightning storm, and then to take control of lightning in order to guide it to a target while using the shape manipulation shown above, drained even Sasuke of most of his chakra. However, the manipulation of the lightning itself requires little chakra. In addition, usage seems to destroy the thunder clouds as the sky cleared up of clouds after use. As such, this technique can only be used once in a fight. However, the blast was strong enough to completely annihilate the entire Abandoned Uchiha Stronghold as well as destroy the entire mountain on which the stronghold was built, giving credibility to Sasuke's claim that the attack is unavoidable. Itachi withstood this technique by using Susanoo, though he admitted that were it not for his Susanoo, he would have been killed.

Name: Lariat
Description: The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat move. This strike is powerful enough to blow away the target's entire chest. The attack is straightforward, though, and can be easily seen through with the Sharingan.

When Killer Bee uses this attack, he creates either a chakra cloak or chakra bones, both in the form of bull's horns. He refers to this as his "Eighth" (八本目, Happonme) sword, next to his seven conventional katana.

When A uses it, he surrounds himself with his Lightning Release Armor, rather than tailed-beast chakra. His high-level chakra, which is comparable to that of a tailed beast's, would produce the same effect as Killer Bee's version. The two brothers can combine their efforts to perform a Double Lariat, which is strong enough to decapitate the victim.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lariat
[b]Description:[/b] The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a Lariat  move. This strike is powerful enough to blow away the target's entire chest. The attack is straightforward, though, and can be easily seen through with the Sharingan.

When Killer Bee uses this attack, he creates either a chakra cloak or chakra bones, both in the form of bull's horns. He refers to this as his "Eighth" (八本目, Happonme) sword, next to his seven conventional katana.

When A uses it, he surrounds himself with his Lightning Release Armor, rather than tailed-beast chakra. His high-level chakra, which is comparable to that of a tailed beast's, would produce the same effect as Killer Bee's version. The two brothers can combine their efforts to perform a Double Lariat, which is strong enough to decapitate the victim.

Name: Liger Bomb
Description: After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor, the Fourth Raikage grabs his opponent and lifts them high into the air. Then, using his extreme strength, he smashes them head first onto the ground in what resembles a powerbomb maneuver. This is devastating enough to shatter a large area of the ground itself on impact. Darui noted that nobody has ever survived it before, and had Sasuke Uchiha not used Susanoo, he would have been killed by it. The impact of this technique was strong enough to snap two of Susanoo's rib bones.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Liger Bomb
[b]Description:[/b] After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor, the Fourth Raikage  grabs his opponent and lifts them high into the air. Then, using his extreme strength, he smashes them head first onto the ground in what resembles a powerbomb maneuver. This is devastating enough to shatter a large area of the ground itself on impact. Darui noted that nobody has ever survived it before, and had Sasuke Uchiha not used Susanoo, he would have been killed by it. The impact of this technique was strong enough to snap two of Susanoo's rib bones.

Name: Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Description: This genjutsu blinds the enemy with an extremely bright light that appears to emanate from the user. A secondary genjutsu can then be used, such as an illusion of the Fourth Raikage smashing the enemy into the ground.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
[b]Description:[/b] This genjutsu blinds the enemy with an extremely bright light that appears to emanate from the user. A secondary genjutsu can then be used, such as an illusion of the Fourth Raikage smashing the enemy into the ground.

Name: Lightning Oppression Horizontal
Description: After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor, the Raikage performs a simple backhand chop against his opponent. The Raikage was willing to use this technique to chop at Sasuke Uchiha, despite Sasuke wrapping himself with a shield of black flames. This backhand chop was powerful enough to snap one of incomplete Susanoo's rib bones, as well as cut off one of the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox's horns.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Oppression Horizontal
[b]Description:[/b] After covering himself in his Lightning Release Armor, the Raikage performs a simple backhand chop against his opponent. The Raikage was willing to use this technique to chop at Sasuke Uchiha, despite Sasuke wrapping himself with a shield of black flames. This backhand chop was powerful enough to snap one of incomplete Susanoo's rib bones, as well as cut off one of the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox's horns.

Name: Lightning Release Armor
Description: By wrapping his body in a layer of Lightning chakra, the Fourth Raikage can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armor, combined with taijutsu, allows A to utilize nintaijutsu. Both C and Darui expressed surprise at him using this technique.

While using this technique, his reflexes are comparable to that of Konoha's Yellow Flash, making it difficult, if not impossible, even for the Sharingan to keep up with him. By combining this armor with the Body Flicker Technique, he can even dodge the Amaterasu at a split second, as well as Jūgo's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range. The armor also increases his defense, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as even a direct Chidori was barely able to pierce his chest. In addition, the armor seems to increase his strength, though this could be part of his own natural abilities.

In lieu of tailed beast chakra, the Raikage uses this lightning armor to empower himself when performing the Lariat, producing the same effects due to his high-powered chakra.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Release Armor
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Description:[/b] By wrapping his body in a layer of Lightning chakra, the Fourth Raikage  can electrically stimulate his nervous system and speed up his neural synapses to react faster to danger and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing him to gain tremendous raw speed and monstrous power. This armor, combined with taijutsu, allows A to utilize nintaijutsu. Both C and Darui expressed surprise at him using this technique.

While using this technique, his reflexes are comparable to that of Konoha's Yellow Flash, making it difficult, if not impossible, even for the Sharingan to keep up with him. By combining this armor with the Body Flicker Technique, he can even dodge the Amaterasu at a split second, as well as Jūgo's Cursed Seal Chakra Blast at point blank range. The armor also increases his defense, drastically reducing, if not completely negating, damage from incoming attacks as even a direct Chidori was barely able to pierce his chest. In addition, the armor seems to increase his strength, though this could be part of his own natural abilities.

In lieu of tailed beast chakra, the Raikage uses this lightning armor to empower himself when performing the Lariat, producing the same effects due to his high-powered chakra.

Name: Lightning Release Shadow Clone
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Release Shadow Clone
[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone  infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Name: Lightning Release: False Darkness
Description: Kakuzu's lightning-element mask emits lightning in the shape of a spear from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock, meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This makes it nearly impossible to evade.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Release: False Darkness
[b]Description:[/b] Kakuzu's lightning-element mask  emits lightning in the shape of a spear from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock, meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This makes it nearly impossible to evade.

Name: Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind
Description: Four giant rock pillars are summoned around the enemy, then shoot bolts of lightning, immobilizing the target and possibly doing damage to them.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind
[b]Description:[/b] Four giant rock pillars are summoned around the enemy, then shoot bolts of lightning, immobilizing the target and possibly doing damage to them.

Name: Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Description: The user generates a large amount of electricity in their hands, which can then be released into conductive materials to shock their foes. A lightning technique of equal power can neutralize it, such as Chidori Current.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
[b]Description:[/b] The user generates a large amount of electricity in their hands, which can then be released into conductive materials to shock their foes. A lightning technique of equal power can neutralize it, such as Chidori Current.

Name: Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Description: This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from his hands. The user can vary it's power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from his hands. The user can vary it's power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique.

Name: Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
Description: After coming into physical contact with the opponent, the user raises their arm into the air, generating a powerful bolt of electricity which will travel through their body into the body of the opponent.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Release: Flying Thunder God
[b]Description:[/b] After coming into physical contact with the opponent, the user raises their arm into the air, generating a powerful bolt of electricity which will travel through their body into the body of the opponent.

Name: Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind
Description: A more powerful version of Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven-like structure to trap the enemy. Once the enemy is trapped in the oven-like box, lightning would shoot out towards them. It is used after Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop to cover the enemy in mud and then followed by Fire Release: Fired Pottery Technique, creating flames inside the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind
[b]Description:[/b] A more powerful version of Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind, the user creates sixteen giant pillars, which then form a giant oven-like structure to trap the enemy. Once the enemy is trapped in the oven-like box, lightning would shoot out towards them. It is used after Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop to cover the enemy in mud and then followed by Fire Release: Fired Pottery Technique, creating flames inside the oven to roast and harden the mud, immobilizing the enemy.

Name: Lightning Release: Thunder Binding
Description: This technique lets the user create a three-sided wall of electricity to bind their opponent. The user must have three conductors to stick in the ground to create the points. Furthermore, once the enemy is inside, if they come into contact with the wall they will be electrocuted. The only way the jutsu can be broken is if an outside party were to strike one of the walls with a strong enough attack, which will then deactivate the other walls.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Release: Thunder Binding
[b]Description:[/b] This technique lets the user create a three-sided wall of electricity to bind their opponent. The user must have three conductors to stick in the ground to create the points. Furthermore, once the enemy is inside, if they come into contact with the wall they will be electrocuted. The only way the jutsu can be broken is if an outside party were to strike one of the walls with a strong enough attack, which will then deactivate the other walls.

Name: Lightning Surge
Description: With his team lending him chakra, Akaboshi can slam his hand onto the ground and cause lightning to spread from his hand to underneath the opponent.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Surge
[b]Description:[/b] With his team lending him chakra, Akaboshi can slam his hand onto the ground and cause lightning to spread from his hand to underneath the opponent.

Name: Limelight
Description: Limelight is a lightning-based technique that is used when all four users are placed in the cardinal directions. They will then join their lightning-chakra in the form of four connecting streams that shoot high into the sky above the target area. It will then create a lightning blast powerful enough to turn everything into ash within the area. It is considered one of the most powerful and destructive lightning release techniques.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Limelight
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Description:[/b] Limelight is a lightning-based technique that is used when all four users are placed in the cardinal directions. They will then join their lightning-chakra in the form of four connecting streams that shoot high into the sky above the target area. It will then create a lightning blast powerful enough to turn everything into ash within the area. It is considered one of the most powerful and destructive lightning release techniques.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Lightning Release Jutsu
Page 1 of 1