Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Shin'ya fenikkusu I_vote_lcapShin'ya fenikkusu I_voting_barShin'ya fenikkusu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Shin'ya fenikkusu I_vote_lcapShin'ya fenikkusu I_voting_barShin'ya fenikkusu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Shin'ya fenikkusu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasonu

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 40,000

Shin'ya fenikkusu Empty
PostSubject: Shin'ya fenikkusu   Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:51 pm

DELETE MY OTHER SUMMON AND KEEP THIS ONE
Type: Personal

Name: Shin'ya fenikkusu
Physical Description:
Spoiler:
Shin'ya is a 65 foot tall 20 foot wide (110 feet wide if you count the wing spand from tip to tip) Phoenix basically. It is blue and has an array of feathers on its head that travel down it in a sort of faux hawk pattern. From the start of the head is the biggest feather, and as the feathers go all the way down to the back of the head they get smaller and smaller. Nearly all of the feathers edges and corners are highlighted with a grayish tan color.

Summon Requirements:This summon must be summoned with blood, however it must be summoned on top of water for it to work. It also requires one of Sasonu's special senbons. What he does is, he will grab a senbon and place it on the water so that the tip of it is facing up and the other tip is balancing on the water. He performs various handsigns and after that he slams his hand on the senbon so that it basically stabs him from the palm of his hand all the way out of the back. After the blood reaches the water Shin'ya is summoned.
Species: Bird
Special Characteristics:Shin'ya Can turn into water whereever whenever and any fire jutsu is useless on her. But earth jutsu's S and up do damage.
Elemental Affinity: Water
Signatory's: Only Sasonu has this summon.

Jutsu List Include a list of jutsu's your summons may use

Name: Collaboration technique- Discharging Funnel
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning and Water (its a collaboration)
Description: First Shinya will create a whirlpool of water that will then hover above ground. The whirlpool is 23 feet across and 15 feet high. After the whirlpool is created Sasonu will then jump in the middle of it and stand on the point at the bottom, in the center of the whirlpool. He obiously will be spinning around, and when that happens he will use his Discharge jutsu that will then collaborate with the whirlpool creating a electrfied whirlpool. Sasonu must stay inside the whirlpool at all times though, and then shin'ya will forceful push the whirlpool to the victim. This jutsu has a medium sort of long range. From Shin'ya, or sasonu it travels about 50 feet, then stops. This jutsu takes up 70% of sasonu's chakra and only 10% of shin'ya's sense all she did was make a whirlpool.

Name: Vapor Mist technique
Element:Water
Description:This jutsu will turn shin'ya and anyone on on shin'ya invisible. The reason it turns them invisible is because of the water around them. Shin'ya puts her chakra into that water and turns it into vapor which basically gives them a cover from all eyes except for those who are part of the Hyuga clan and Uchiha. This jutsu goes as far as Shin'ya can travel and it takes up 60% of shinya's chakra. The water vapor will coat the skin of all who are on shin'ya at the moment and then when that happens the vapor will then begin to blend in with the surroundings.

Name: Collaboration technique: Water wave Destruction
Element: Lightning and Water
Description: After Shin'ya creats sort of a a horizontal crescent shaped blast of water toawrd the victim sasonu will then follow up behind her with his Ikazuchi Hakai technique, the 2 will then fuse and create a watery electrifying jutsu that will hover above ground but still take on the characterisitcs of sasonu Ikazuchi Hakai.

Last edited by Sasonu on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Shin'ya fenikkusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin'ya fenikkusu   Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:19 am

Add that he is weaker against lightning jutsu... I prefer high rank summons having a weakness of some kind.

Add that Sharingan can also see trough Vapor Mist technique as it can see chakra.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Sasonu

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo: 40,000

Shin'ya fenikkusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin'ya fenikkusu   Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 am

There we go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shin'ya fenikkusu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shin'ya fenikkusu   Shin'ya fenikkusu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shin'ya fenikkusu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Jutsu & Weapon Registration-
Jump to: