Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Dante Uchiha I_vote_lcapDante Uchiha I_voting_barDante Uchiha I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Dante Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante

Power : 7

Dante Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Dante Uchiha   Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am

Name: Dante Uchiha
Nickname:

Height: 5'10
Weight: 145lbs
Appearance: Dante stands at 5'10 with an athletic and well toned body.  He has brown hair that falls just above his shoulders and striking blue eyes that can almost seem white at times.  He wears a head band where his ninja head band used to be.  
He wears a black overcoat with multiple hidden pockets to hide his weapons, the jacket is almost always open unless he is traveling through a cold area.  Beneath the overcoat is a white undershirt that for some reason always looks fresh and brand new.  His pants are black jean looking things but more ninja-ish.  On his feet are regular black naruto sandle shoes. 

Personality:  Dante used to be a very funny and relaxed kinda guy.  However, after fleeing the Leaf village and squiring a taste for power he has become a cold and emotionless human.  He enjoys his beer but is smart enough to know when to stop drinking.  Every time he enters a place he takes in his surroundings and is aware of everything.  Dante does not enjoy killing like some sick people but he doesn't think twice when he does do it.  

History: Dante grew up in the leaf village as an only child with his mother, father, and uncle.  When Dante was 6 he was enrolled in the ninja academy and graduated three years later.  He wasn't a prodigy and didn't finish at the top of his class but he studied hard and did well.  After graduating, he took three more years to train for the chuunin exams with his jounin sensei and two fellow genin.  
His sensei's name was Hishiro and two genin Tai and Sarissa.  
When they were 12 they entered the chuunin exams but were nearly killed in the forest of death.  They entered again when they were 15 and all passed becoming chuunin.  At the same time it seemed more and more mysterious people were visiting his father and uncle more often.  One night, a squad of anbu came to his house and arrested his father and mother.  They brought the body of his uncle out behind them.  However, his father tried to fight back, and in the middle of it Dante noticed his father's sharringan take on a strange form and then black fire shot from his right eye encasing two anbu.  In the next second his father dropped to the ground with a kunai protruding from his neck.  His mother did not reatlliate and was just taken away. 
Dante fled his house, not knowing what was going on but was worried the anbu might do the same to him.  After camping in the woods for a few days outside konoha he figured it was safe to return if they hadn't come for him yet.  When he returned to his house he notices it was condemed with two guards outside.  He began to turn and run but was stopped by a masked anbu.  The anbu was kind, but there was a gruff tone to him.  He took Dante to the Hokage where he was told why his father was killed and his mother taken away.  His father and uncle had been illegaly studying the mangekyou sharingan.  His father had discovered the secret and killed his uncle, his closest friend to acquire it.  
Dante left the meeting later and aimlessly wandered around town for the day.  He had made up his mind and that night fled the village, with his father's work.  
He knew that one day he would return to kill either one of his two squad mates or his old sensei to acqurie his mangekyou but first, he had to train.  Dante now roams the ninja world, training and bettering himself for the day he attacks his comrades.

Clan/Bloodline: Uchiha
Village: Ex-Konoha
Starting Element: Wind
Weapons: Katana 
15 shurriken, 8 kunai, 2 explosive tags.   

Extra 

RP Sample:
[strike]

Last edited by Dante on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Dante Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Uchiha   Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 am

Remove the "Rank: Missing Nin" under your gender...

You can't have two windmills inside scrolls as you don't begin with any jutsu. To store things inside scrolls you need special jutsu Generic Sealing Technique.

Change your rank from Genin to D or C-Rank Missing Nin. Strike the konoha like this = Konoha. Lastly decrease the number of explosive tags to 2 as I don't like people starting with them.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Dante

Dante

Power : 7

Dante Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Uchiha   Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Ok I think I fixed everything but the line through the Konoha isn't working for me so I just put Ex-Konoha if that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Dante Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Uchiha   Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Dante Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante Uchiha   Dante Uchiha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dante Uchiha
Page 1 of 1