Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Fuinjutsu I_vote_lcapFuinjutsu I_voting_barFuinjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Fuinjutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Fuinjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Fuinjutsu   Fuinjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:51 am

Name: Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Type: Fuinjutsu; Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any spacial or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user.

Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
Public: Closed
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Type:[/b] Fuinjutsu; Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] A highly advanced sealing technique that is capable of absorbing any chakra, regardless of any spacial or nature transformation, and dispersing it within one's body by spinning the chakra within one's body in the opposite direction. As a result, this technique can absorb any ninjutsu  based technique, regardless of power, without harming the user.

Should the user get close enough to grab the opponent, the barrier can absorb chakra right out of an individual's body, effectively draining them (similar to the Chakra Absorption Technique).
[b]Public:[/b] Closed

Name: Dark Sealing Method
Type: Fuinjutsu
Description: This seal is used in conjunction with the Four Black Fog Battle Formation. After the Sound Four seal the individual in the container, this seal is added as another layer of protection. To create the seal, Sakon writes the incantation in blood on the sealing paper and then attaches it to the container before activating it with a hand seal.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dark Sealing Method
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Type:[/b] Fuinjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] This seal is used in conjunction with the Four Black Fog Battle Formation. After the Sound Four seal the individual in the container, this seal is added as another layer of protection. To create the seal, Sakon writes the incantation in blood on the sealing paper and then attaches it to the container before activating it with a hand seal.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Description: This seal invokes the powers of the death god (shinigami). Once called upon, the death god hovers behind the user and inserts its arm into their soul. At this stage only the user can see the death god. To perform the seal the user need only grasp the target. The death god's arm extends from their chest and grabs the soul of the target, immobilizing them and allowing them to see the death god as well. Soon after the sealing is completed the death god consumes the soul of the user as well, sentencing them to an eternity of battle with their target in its stomach. The swirl-pattern of the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style is left on the stomachs of those that have had something sealed within them using this jutsu.

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage, used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal with his last energy in an attempt to take Orochimaru's soul with him, but Orochimaru showed enough resistance against the Third Hokage to escape with his life but without his arms. As the death god had stole Orochimaru's soul's arms, his physical arms suffered from necrosis, causing him extreme pain and unable to use them, all the while corroding as time passes. However, it was implied that such a condition could be healed, as he sought out Tsunade, the world's greatest medical-nin, to do so.

There are many mysteries surrounding this seal, and the exact workings seem to be known to no-one. One of the mysteries is how the Fourth Hokage managed to use this technique to seal the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox within his son, Naruto Uzumaki, rather than inside the death god's stomach, and leave behind some of his chakra and personality to act as a fail-safe capable of communicating with Naruto, in addition to observing what Naruto saw. Also, Hiruzen managed to use this technique through the Shadow Clone Technique to seal the souls of the First and Second Hokage before he went after Orochimaru with his original self.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dead Demon Consuming Seal
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] This seal invokes the powers of the death god (shinigami). Once called upon, the death god hovers behind the user and inserts its arm into their soul. At this stage only the user can see the death god. To perform the seal the user need only grasp the target. The death god's arm extends from their chest and grabs the soul of the target, immobilizing them and allowing them to see the death god as well. Soon after the sealing is completed the death god consumes the soul of the user as well, sentencing them to an eternity of battle with their target in its stomach. The swirl-pattern of the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style is left on the stomachs of those that have had something sealed within them using this jutsu.

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage, used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal with his last energy in an attempt to take Orochimaru's soul with him, but Orochimaru showed enough resistance against the Third Hokage to escape with his life but without his arms. As the death god had stole Orochimaru's soul's arms, his physical arms suffered from necrosis, causing him extreme pain and unable to use them, all the while corroding as time passes. However, it was implied that such a condition could be healed, as he sought out Tsunade, the world's greatest medical-nin, to do so.

There are many mysteries surrounding this seal, and the exact workings seem to be known to no-one. One of the mysteries is how the Fourth Hokage managed to use this technique to seal the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox within his son, Naruto Uzumaki, rather than inside the death god's stomach, and leave behind some of his chakra and personality to act as a fail-safe capable of communicating with Naruto, in addition to observing what Naruto saw. Also, Hiruzen managed to use this technique through the Shadow Clone Technique to seal the souls of the First and Second Hokage before he went after Orochimaru with his original self.

Name: Eight Trigrams Sealing Style
Description: The Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, consisting of two Four Symbols Seals, was used by Minato Namikaze to help Naruto Uzumaki access the chakra of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed within him. While he did claim it was designed to hold an imprint of this seal's user (as well as the chakra and personalities of other people that the sealer chooses) as a failsafe, it is yet unknown how it is done. These imprints (as in the case of Minato and Kushina Uzumaki) have the capacity to recede the Nine-Tails' activity and interaction with Naruto, as well as talking to him for a limited amount of time. This seal weakens over time. As such, to strengthen the seal again when it gets too weak, Minato drew a key on the abdomen of the scroll toad Gerotora.

When Orochimaru used the Five Elements Seal on Naruto, this created an imbalance due to an odd-numbered seal being placed over an even-numbered one. As a result, Naruto not only lost access to the Nine-Tails' chakra, but also had difficulty controlling his own, until Jiraiya removed it.

Noted jinchūriki Killer Bee has remarked that this seal is high-quality and more durable compared to the Iron Armor Seal that holds the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox. As part of Naruto's effort to control the Nine-Tails, he has undone the seal using the key given to him by Gerotora.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Eight Trigrams Sealing Style
[b]Description:[/b] The Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, consisting of two Four Symbols Seals, was used by Minato Namikaze to help Naruto Uzumaki access the chakra of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed within him. While he did claim it was designed to hold an imprint of this seal's user (as well as the chakra and personalities of other people that the sealer chooses) as a failsafe, it is yet unknown how it is done. These imprints (as in the case of Minato and Kushina Uzumaki) have the capacity to recede the Nine-Tails' activity and interaction with Naruto, as well as talking to him for a limited amount of time. This seal weakens over time. As such, to strengthen the seal again when it gets too weak, Minato drew a key on the abdomen of the scroll toad Gerotora.

When Orochimaru used the Five Elements Seal on Naruto, this created an imbalance due to an odd-numbered seal being placed over an even-numbered one. As a result, Naruto not only lost access to the Nine-Tails' chakra, but also had difficulty controlling his own, until Jiraiya removed it.

Noted jinchūriki Killer Bee has remarked that this seal is high-quality and more durable compared to the Iron Armor Seal that holds the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox. As part of Naruto's effort to control the Nine-Tails, he has undone the seal using the key given to him by Gerotora.

Name: Evil Sealing Method
Description: This jutsu is used to suppress jutsu-induced marks on a person. Marks of weaker power can be completely suppressed by this jutsu alone, but for marks of higher power like Sasuke Uchiha's Cursed Seal of Heaven, this seal is dependent on the recipient's willpower to some extent. It is also capable of holding back certain Kekkei Genkai, such as that of the Kurama clan as seen when Kurenai tried to do this.

This seal requires a number of hand seals and a large amount of chakra to be performed. Preparation for this jutsu requires two concentric circles with kunai placed in intervals along the circumference, in addition to a number of characters written in blood that radiate out from the center of the curse seal.

According to Kakashi, this jutsu is quick, but painful. The seal can be removed at any time by the caster or whoever the seal is on, as demonstrated during Sasuke's battle with Naruto in the Valley of the End. Since this seal does rely on the will of the individual on to whom its placed the affected may be able to just will it away without an unsealing jutsu.

When Orochimaru was extracted from Sasuke through Itachi's Sword of Totsuka, not only was the Cursed Seal of Heaven removed, but also the Evil Sealing Method around it.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Evil Sealing Method
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is used to suppress jutsu-induced marks on a person. Marks of weaker power can be completely suppressed by this jutsu alone, but for marks of higher power like Sasuke Uchiha's Cursed Seal of Heaven, this seal is dependent on the recipient's willpower to some extent. It is also capable of holding back certain Kekkei Genkai, such as that of the Kurama clan as seen when Kurenai tried to do this.

This seal requires a number of hand seals and a large amount of chakra to be performed. Preparation for this jutsu requires two concentric circles with kunai placed in intervals along the circumference, in addition to a number of characters written in blood that radiate out from the center of the curse seal.

According to Kakashi, this jutsu is quick, but painful. The seal can be removed at any time by the caster or whoever the seal is on, as demonstrated during Sasuke's battle with Naruto in the Valley of the End. Since this seal does rely on the will of the individual on to whom its placed the affected may be able to just will it away without an unsealing jutsu.

When Orochimaru was extracted from Sasuke through Itachi's Sword of Totsuka, not only was the Cursed Seal of Heaven removed, but also the Evil Sealing Method around it.

Name: Finger Engraving Seal
Description: The user concentrates chakra into their finger and using the heat from that can apply writing on whatever they want. This allows them to write on the skin of animals, iron plates, or a wide range of things however when doing so requires them to be very delicate with their chakra control. This jutsu causes slight discomfort for a living target and if it is on flesh, it will scar.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Finger Engraving Seal
[b]Rank:[/b] C-Rank
[b]Description:[/b] The user concentrates chakra into their finger and using the heat from that can apply writing on whatever they want. This allows them to write on the skin of animals, iron plates, or a wide range of things however when doing so requires them to be very delicate with their chakra control. This jutsu causes slight discomfort for a living target and if it is on flesh, it will scar.

Name: Fire Sealing Method
Description: This jutsu allows the user to seal a nearby fire into a scroll. The user writes the seal on a scroll and then performs the required hand seals. This causes a vapor to appear from the scroll, enveloping the fire and sealing it on the scroll as the kanji for seal (封). Jiraiya used this jutsu to seal away the left over black fire from Itachi Uchiha's Amaterasu technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Fire Sealing Method
[b]Rank:[/b] B-Rank
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu allows the user to seal a nearby fire into a scroll. The user writes the seal on a scroll and then performs the required hand seals. This causes a vapor to appear from the scroll, enveloping the fire and sealing it on the scroll as the kanji for seal (封). Jiraiya used this jutsu to seal away the left over black fire from Itachi Uchiha's Amaterasu technique.

Name: Five Elements Seal
Description: This jutsu produces a powerful seal that is used to block or disturb the flow of chakra in a target. Once the seal is completed, the target will become unconscious and unable to fight for a short time. Orochimaru performed this jutsu to tamper with the seal on the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. The original seal allowed the Nine-Tails' chakra to seep out into Naruto Uzumaki, but the additional seal disturbs this, preventing Naruto from using the Nine-Tails' chakra or even controlling his own chakra properly. This is because an odd-numbered seal creates an imbalance when placed on top of an even-numbered seal. When Orochimaru later notices that the seal has been removed, he remarks that there are very few ninja capable of doing so.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Five Elements Seal
[b]Rank:[/b] A-Rank
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu produces a powerful seal that is used to block or disturb the flow of chakra  in a target. Once the seal is completed, the target will become unconscious and unable to fight for a short time. Orochimaru performed this jutsu to tamper with the seal on the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. The original seal allowed the Nine-Tails' chakra to seep out into Naruto Uzumaki, but the additional seal disturbs this, preventing Naruto from using the Nine-Tails' chakra or even controlling his own chakra properly. This is because an odd-numbered seal creates an imbalance when placed on top of an even-numbered seal. When Orochimaru later notices that the seal has been removed, he remarks that there are very few ninja capable of doing so.

Name: Five Elements Unseal
Description: This jutsu is used to remove seals of up to equal power, like the Five Elements Seal.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Five Elements Unseal
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu is used to remove seals of up to equal power, like the Five Elements Seal.

Name: Five Seals Barrier
Description: This technique creates a barrier around a place by placing four "Forbidden" (禁, kin) tags in different locations surrounding, a fifth tag on the location to be protected. The tags are placed on flat surfaces, and are connected with the user's chakra. This technique turns the entire range surrounded by the tags into a barrier space, and inside the space, the material destruction is "forbidden". Using any kind of physical attack to try and destroy something in the barrier is folly, as it will only lead to injury. To cancel this, it is necessary to search for the five tags and tear them off simultaneously. Meaning there must be at least five people on a team to cancel it.

Even if the barrier is broken, there is a final obstacle. The user can add a trap that will create perfect copies of those who have removed the seal, preventing them from returning immediately.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Five Seals Barrier
[b]Rank:[/b] C-Rank
[b]Description:[/b] This technique creates a barrier around a place by placing four "Forbidden" (禁, kin) tags in different locations surrounding, a fifth tag on the location to be protected. The tags are placed on flat surfaces, and are connected with the user's chakra. This technique turns the entire range surrounded by the tags into a barrier space, and inside the space, the material destruction is "forbidden". Using any kind of physical attack to try and destroy something in the barrier is folly, as it will only lead to injury. To cancel this, it is necessary to search for the five tags and tear them off simultaneously. Meaning there must be at least five people on a team to cancel it.

Even if the barrier is broken, there is a final obstacle. The user can add a trap that will create perfect copies of those who have removed the seal, preventing them from returning immediately.

Name: Four Black Fog Battle Formation
Description: A barrier ninjutsu technique performed by all of the Sound Four, used during the temporary "death" of those advancing their cursed seal to its second level. The seal confines them in a coffin while the process takes place, and does not even allow the Byakugan to see inside. The Dark Sealing Method can be used for an additional layer of protection. The seal seems to be naturally lifted once level two had been attained.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Four Black Fog Battle Formation
[b]Description:[/b] A barrier ninjutsu technique performed by all of the Sound Four, used during the temporary "death" of those advancing their cursed seal to its second level. The seal confines them in a coffin while the process takes place, and does not even allow the Byakugan to see inside. The Dark Sealing Method can be used for an additional layer of protection. The seal seems to be naturally lifted once level two had been attained.

Name: Four Symbols Seal
Description: Used as part of the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, the Four Symbols Seal helps Naruto Uzumaki access the chakra of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed within him.
Hiruzen's corpse with the Four Symbols Seal on his stomach.

The seal also usually appears at the stomach of the users of the Dead Demon Consuming Seal after their target (and the user's own soul) is sealed at the Death God's stomach, such as what happened to Hiruzen Sarutobi after sealing Orochimaru's arms.

Killer Bee has remarked that this seal is high-quality and more durable compared to the Iron Armor Seal that holds the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox. As part of Naruto's effort to control the Nine-Tails, he has undone the seal using the key given to him by Gerotora.

According to Kushina Uzumaki, this jutsu was based on the fūinjutsu of Uzushiogakure.

This jutsu is the opposite of Danzō's Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Four Symbols Seal
[b]Description:[/b] Used as part of the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style, the Four Symbols Seal helps Naruto Uzumaki access the chakra of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed within him.
Hiruzen's corpse with the Four Symbols Seal on his stomach.

The seal also usually appears at the stomach of the users of the Dead Demon Consuming Seal after their target (and the user's own soul) is sealed at the Death God's stomach, such as what happened to Hiruzen Sarutobi after sealing Orochimaru's arms.

Killer Bee has remarked that this seal is high-quality and more durable compared to the Iron Armor Seal that holds the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox. As part of Naruto's effort to control the Nine-Tails, he has undone the seal using the key given to him by Gerotora.

According to Kushina Uzumaki, this jutsu was based on the fūinjutsu of Uzushiogakure.

This jutsu is the opposite of Danzō's Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique.

Name: Four-Corner Sealing Barrier
Description: This technique was designed by Tsunade for the purpose of sealing a tailed beast. The technique is performed with four separate scrolls and a sample of blood similar to a Summoning Technique. Shizune mentioned that good chakra control and concentration are needed to perform the sealing technique. To use this technique, a scroll is needed to seal the numerous amounts of chakra. This technique was supposed to seal the Three-Tailed Giant Turtle in its own dimension, permanently. This jutsu has three stages: a "Search" stage, a "Bind" stage, and a "Lock" stage in capturing the target.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Four-Corner Sealing Barrier
[b]Description:[/b] This technique was designed by Tsunade for the purpose of sealing a tailed beast. The technique is performed with four separate scrolls and a sample of blood similar to a Summoning Technique. Shizune mentioned that good chakra control and concentration are needed to perform the sealing technique. To use this technique, a scroll is needed to seal the numerous amounts of chakra. This technique was supposed to seal the Three-Tailed Giant Turtle in its own dimension, permanently. This jutsu has three stages: a "Search" stage, a "Bind" stage, and a "Lock" stage in capturing the target.

Name: Generic Sealing Technique
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu, typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time.

Puppets can have these hidden inside various compartments as a means of increasing their own killing potential as well as hiding useful weapons from the opponent's sight. Interestingly, objects with seals on them can be sealed in other seals, which expands the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Generic Sealing Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu, typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time.

Puppets can have these hidden inside various compartments as a means of increasing their own killing potential as well as hiding useful weapons from the opponent's sight. Interestingly, objects with seals on them can be sealed in other seals, which expands the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use.

Name: Iron Armor Seal
Description: This is the seal that keeps the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox sealed inside Killer Bee. The details of the seal is unknown, beyond the fact that it is weaker than the Four Symbols Seal.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Iron Armor Seal
[b]Description:[/b] This is the seal that keeps the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox sealed inside Killer Bee. The details of the seal is unknown, beyond the fact that it is weaker than the Four Symbols Seal.

Name: Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Description: This technique is a sealing jutsu that Danzō placed over his body, setting it to activate upon his death. The jutsu releases four symbols from Danzō's body that then forms a large, black sphere around him. Anything caught inside the sphere's area is then drawn in and sealed within Danzō's corpse.

This jutsu has the opposite effect of Minato's Four Symbols Seal, a technique which allows Naruto to draw out the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakra from within himself.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This technique is a sealing jutsu that Danzō placed over his body, setting it to activate upon his death. The jutsu releases four symbols from Danzō's body that then forms a large, black sphere around him. Anything caught inside the sphere's area is then drawn in and sealed within Danzō's corpse.

This jutsu has the opposite effect of Minato's Four Symbols Seal, a technique which allows Naruto to draw out the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox's chakra from within himself.

Name: Sealed Iron Wall
Description: A seal placed on the Fire Temple's gate, in order to defend against intruders from the outside world. The two statues placed on either side of the gate form a barrier. The seal can only be canceled by pouring in the Gift of the Hermit Group, special chakra peculiar to the ninja monks of the Fire Temple.

However, as shown when Kakuzu used his Earth Release: Earth Spear to strike the gate, a powerful enough physical attack can destroy the seal.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Sealed Iron Wall
[b]Description:[/b] A seal placed on the Fire Temple's gate, in order to defend against intruders from the outside world. The two statues placed on either side of the gate form a barrier. The seal can only be canceled by pouring in the Gift of the Hermit Group, special chakra peculiar to the ninja monks of the Fire Temple.

However, as shown when Kakuzu used his Earth Release: Earth Spear to strike the gate, a powerful enough physical attack can destroy the seal.

Name: Sealing Pot Technique
Description: This technique seals a target, like a tailed beast, into a traditional sealing pot.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Sealing Pot Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This technique seals a target, like a tailed beast, into a traditional sealing pot.

Name: Sealing Technique: Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals
Description: This jutsu was used by Pain and the other members of Akatsuki to forcibly drain the spirit and chakra of the tailed beasts from their still-living jinchūriki, then to seal it in what appeared to be the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. The jutsu took three full days to complete if nine of the Akatsuki members were present. Kisame Hoshigaki commented that it "takes longer without Orochimaru". Zetsu also claimed that, with so few people left to perform the jutsu, it would take a while.

To prepare for the jutsu, Pain would summon the sealing statue, after which each member would then stand on one of its fingertips, corresponding to their specific ring finger. When performed, this jutsu caused the bit to fall out of the mouth of the statue. Each of the Akatsuki members would then concentrate, causing the kanji of their rings to appear on the nail of the finger they were standing on. Nine dragon-like effigies then poured from the statue's mouth, surrounded the captured host, and removed the tailed beast from them (the process seems to be quite agonizing to the host). In the case of an unsealed tailed beast, the same thing happened to the beast itself, and still took as much time as if it were sealed. After the process was complete, the beast was sealed within the statue, and one of the statue's nine eyes opened. The host then died due to the removal of their tailed beast. The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox must be sealed last, or the statue would shatter.

It seems that the rest of Akatsuki can still perform this jutsu even without Pain being present. However, with Nagato now dead, Madara claimed that they would need a new pawn to synchronize with the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in order to seal the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox and the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.

This jutsu is mainly used for Madara Uchiha's Moon's Eye Plan. Madara wants to join all the bijū or tailed beasts to bring them back to their original form and make the Ten-Tailed Beast. He would then use it to cast a shadow of the Sharingan on the moon, which he calls the Infinite Tsukuyomi, that shall put all the people in the world in an eternal trance and come under Madara's control.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Sealing Technique: Illusionary Dragon Nine Consuming Seals
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu was used by Pain and the other members of Akatsuki  to forcibly drain the spirit and chakra of the tailed beasts from their still-living jinchūriki, then to seal it in what appeared to be the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. The jutsu took three full days to complete if nine of the Akatsuki members were present. Kisame Hoshigaki commented that it "takes longer without Orochimaru". Zetsu also claimed that, with so few people left to perform the jutsu, it would take a while.

To prepare for the jutsu, Pain would summon the sealing statue, after which each member would then stand on one of its fingertips, corresponding to their specific ring finger. When performed, this jutsu caused the bit to fall out of the mouth of the statue. Each of the Akatsuki members would then concentrate, causing the kanji of their rings to appear on the nail of the finger they were standing on. Nine dragon-like effigies then poured from the statue's mouth, surrounded the captured host, and removed the tailed beast from them (the process seems to be quite agonizing to the host). In the case of an unsealed tailed beast, the same thing happened to the beast itself, and still took as much time as if it were sealed. After the process was complete, the beast was sealed within the statue, and one of the statue's nine eyes opened. The host then died due to the removal of their tailed beast. The Nine-Tailed Demon Fox must be sealed last, or the statue would shatter.

It seems that the rest of Akatsuki can still perform this jutsu even without Pain being present. However, with Nagato now dead, Madara claimed that they would need a new pawn to synchronize with the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in order to seal the Eight-Tailed Giant Ox and the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.

This jutsu is mainly used for Madara Uchiha's Moon's Eye Plan. Madara wants to join all the bijū or tailed beasts to bring them back to their original form and make the Ten-Tailed Beast. He would then use it to cast a shadow of the Sharingan on the moon, which he calls the Infinite Tsukuyomi, that shall put all the people in the world in an eternal trance and come under Madara's control.

Name: Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar
Description: This sealing technique completely blocks the target's chakra with a sealing formula (封印式, fūin-shiki) drawn on the ground or a wall. This is done by closing all the tenketsu of the person caught in the middle. Signifying this is the stylised kanji for "close," or "shut" (閉, hei) drawn in the middle of the sealing formula.

To successfully seal the target, one has to get them exactly inside the sealing formula. This requires great accuracy and is very difficult. Various methods can be used to make this easier. For instance, one can prepare a puppet or a ninja tool like the Lion-Headed Kannon with this sealing formula.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar
[b]Description:[/b] This sealing technique completely blocks the target's chakra with a sealing formula (封印式, fūin-shiki) drawn on the ground or a wall. This is done by closing all the tenketsu  of the person caught in the middle. Signifying this is the stylised kanji for "close," or "shut" (閉, hei) drawn in the middle of the sealing formula.

To successfully seal the target, one has to get them exactly inside the sealing formula. This requires great accuracy and is very difficult. Various methods can be used to make this easier. For instance, one can prepare a puppet or a ninja tool like the Lion-Headed Kannon with this sealing formula.

Name: Time-Release Technique
Description: By placing a mark on a person in a ritualistic method, this technique will activate as timed even if the person is tortured or put under a trance. This is meant to catch an enemy when their guard is down. Sai mentions that this is used as a last resort technique by the ANBU, and as such, is rare. When Kakashi Hatake requested Tsunade to use it on him, the technique would activate Kakashi's Mangekyō Sharingan technique, the Kamui, upon Hiruko's attempt to assimilate him.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Time-Release Technique
[b]Description:[/b] By placing a mark on a person in a ritualistic method, this technique will activate as timed even if the person is tortured or put under a trance. This is meant to catch an enemy when their guard is down. Sai mentions that this is used as a last resort technique by the ANBU, and as such, is rare. When Kakashi Hatake requested Tsunade to use it on him, the technique would activate Kakashi's Mangekyō Sharingan technique, the Kamui, upon Hiruko's attempt to assimilate him.

Name: Yin Seal: Release
Description: Yin Seal: Release is a powerful sealing technique used by Tsunade. Over a period of time, Tsunade will focus and build up chakra in the seal mark on her forehead. The release command will disperse the seal and allow the stored chakra to pump back into her body. She uses the chakra to perform Creation Rebirth on herself or to heal a vast amount of people through Katsuyu.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Yin Seal: Release
[b]Description:[/b] Yin Seal: Release is a powerful sealing technique used by Tsunade. Over a period of time, Tsunade will focus and build up chakra in the seal mark on her forehead. The release command will disperse the seal and allow the stored chakra to pump back into her body. She uses the chakra to perform Creation Rebirth on herself or to heal a vast amount of people through Katsuyu.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Fuinjutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Jutsu & Weapon Registration :: Canon Jutsu-
Jump to: