Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_vote_lcapSharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_voting_barSharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_vote_lcapSharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_voting_barSharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu   Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Techniques below can only be used by those who have sharingan.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
Type: Genjutsu; Doujutsu
Element: N/A
Description: This genjutsu requires the Sharingan and eye contact to be activated. The illusion traps the victim in a dark empty space where their body is made of paper that burns from toe to head while the user is watching. The purpose of this jutsu is to use the target's vision of their new form to reduce their dexterity, making it harder for the victim to battle or perform hand seals.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Genjutsu; Doujutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] This genjutsu requires the Sharingan  and eye contact to be activated. The illusion traps the victim in a dark empty space where their body is made of paper that burns from toe to head while the user is watching. The purpose of this jutsu is to use the target's vision of their new form to reduce their dexterity, making it harder for the victim to battle or perform hand seals.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
Description: The user decrypts a genjutsu that has been applied onto them, and casts back a technique with identical effects onto the opponent. It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a technique and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. As genjutsu is initially used to confuse the enemy, this technique which sends it right back to its caster deals a high amount of mental damage, more than anything else.
Each rank must be trained separately, so first you must learn C-Rank. Then you can reverse D-Rank Genjutsu. Then learn B-Rank till Z-Rank when you can reverse S-Rank Genjutsu.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
[b]Rank:[/b] C-Z
[b]Description:[/b] The user decrypts a genjutsu that has been applied onto them, and casts back a technique with identical effects onto the opponent. It's a form of illusion reversal, but in order to instantly read through a technique and cast it in return, the Sharingan's power is necessary. As genjutsu is initially used to confuse the enemy, this technique which sends it right back to its caster deals a high amount of mental damage, more than anything else.
Each rank must be trained separately, so first you must learn C-Rank. Then you can reverse D-Rank Genjutsu. Then learn B-Rank till Z-Rank when you can reverse S-Rank Genjutsu.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
Description: The genjutsu requires the use of the Sharingan. The opponent is caught in the mind world created by the user, and the victim will be tormented with the sensation of having spikes driven through their limbs, completely taking away their body's freedom. At the same time, the physical pain accompanying the illusion reveals the great use this technique has for primarily torture and such.
Public:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Description:[/b] The genjutsu  requires the use of the Sharingan. The opponent is caught in the mind world created by the user, and the victim will be tormented with the sensation of having spikes driven through their limbs, completely taking away their body's freedom. At the same time, the physical pain accompanying the illusion reveals the great use this technique has for primarily torture and such.
[b]Public:[/b]

Name: Izanagi
Type: Ninjutsu; Doujutsu; Kinjutsu
Description: Izanagi is a Sharingan dōjutsu which the Uchiha clan deemed forbidden. According to Madara Uchiha, it is a genjutsu that's meant to be cast on oneself instead of others, and it's the most powerful among such genjutsu. When activated, the caster removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. To a degree, this allows the user to control their own state of existence. The actual effects of Izanagi vary from user to user, but seem to involve the ability to deem negative events an illusion and positive events a reality, in regard to themselves.

When Izanagi is activated, it is capable of turning injuries and even death inflicted upon the user into mere illusions. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, their body fades away as a genjutsu. The user's body then returns back to reality, unscathed and physically real. Danzō, in an effort to make practical use of the jutsu, had ten Sharingan embedded onto his right arm. This allows Danzō to increase the length of time that Izanagi can stay active, as well as the number of times he could use it in succession. However, not being of Uchiha blood, this technique requires substantial amount of chakra for Danzō to use, which is made possible only by the transplant of Hashirama Senju's DNA to increase his energy.

Though the sustained time of the jutsu can greatly differ between individuals, Danzō is implied to have had Orochimaru forcibly extend the time it takes for each eye to close to as long as one minute. After the aforementioned time, the eye used to activate Izanagi will permanently close and be stricken with blindness forever, which is not at all unlike Mangekyō Sharingan overuse-induced blindness. It is this side effect of Izanagi that caused the Uchiha to label the technique a kinjutsu.
Public: Closed

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Izanagi
[b]Rank:[/b] Z-Rank
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu; Doujutsu; Kinjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] Izanagi is a Sharingan dōjutsu  which the Uchiha clan deemed forbidden. According to Madara Uchiha, it is a genjutsu  that's meant to be cast on oneself instead of others, and it's the most powerful among such genjutsu. When activated, the caster removes the boundaries between reality and illusion within their personal space. To a degree, this allows the user to control their own state of existence. The actual effects of Izanagi vary from user to user, but seem to involve the ability to deem negative events an illusion and positive events a reality, in regard to themselves.

When Izanagi is activated, it is capable of turning injuries and even death inflicted upon the user into mere illusions. Whenever the user receives a fatal injury, their body fades away as a genjutsu. The user's body then returns back to reality, unscathed and physically real. Danzō, in an effort to make practical use of the jutsu, had ten Sharingan embedded onto his right arm. This allows Danzō to increase the length of time that Izanagi can stay active, as well as the number of times he could use it in succession. However, not being of Uchiha blood, this technique requires substantial amount of chakra for Danzō to use, which is made possible only by the transplant of Hashirama Senju's DNA to increase his energy.

Though the sustained time of the jutsu can greatly differ between individuals, Danzō is implied to have had Orochimaru forcibly extend the time it takes for each eye to close to as long as one minute. After the aforementioned time, the eye used to activate Izanagi will permanently close and be stricken with blindness forever, which is not at all unlike Mangekyō Sharingan overuse-induced blindness. It is this side effect of Izanagi that caused the Uchiha to label the technique a kinjutsu.
[b]Public:[/b] Closed

Name: Mind-controlling Dōjutsu
Description: This technique allows the user to control the mind of their opponent. It was a dōjutsu of the highest class, as the victim doesn't even realize they are being manipulated.
Danzō gained access to this dōjutsu by implanting Shisui's Sharingan into his right eye-socket. He subsequently used it to manipulate Mifune into almost giving him the supreme command of the alliance of the Five Villages. When this was discovered, Danzō responded that he couldn't use the ability multiple times a day.
It also seems that unlike a number of other Sharingan related techniques, it doesn't require direct eye contact, as Danzō never removed the bandages that hid it from view.
The Fifth Mizukage commented that she couldn't help but think that there's a connection between this technique and the power that controlled Yagura, the Fourth Mizukage.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Mind-controlling Dōjutsu
[b]Rank:[/b] Z-Rank
[b]Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to control the mind of their opponent. It was a dōjutsu of the highest class, as the victim doesn't even realize they are being manipulated.
Danzō gained access to this dōjutsu by implanting Shisui's Sharingan into his right eye-socket. He subsequently used it to manipulate Mifune into almost giving him the supreme command of the alliance of the Five Villages. When this was discovered, Danzō responded that he couldn't use the ability multiple times a day.
It also seems that unlike a number of other Sharingan related techniques, it doesn't require direct eye contact, as Danzō never removed the bandages that hid it from view.
The Fifth Mizukage commented that she couldn't help but think that there's a connection between this technique and the power that controlled Yagura, the Fourth Mizukage.

Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu   Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:02 pm

Techniques below can only be used by those who posses Mangekyo Sharingan.

Name: Amaterasu
Type: Ninjutsu; Doujutsu
Element: Blaze
Description: Amaterasu is the highest level Fire Release technique, and according to Zetsu one of the most powerful ninjutsu in existence. It is said to represent the "Material World and Light" (物質界と光, Busshitsukai to Hikari), the antipode to Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu of similar power and a fellow Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu.

The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision . They're unavoidable as long as the user keeps their eyes focused on their target. The flames are extremely powerful, said to be capable of burning through anything in their path, even smothering regular flames easily. Amaterasu is said to burn for seven days and seven nights, and cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods. However, the flames burn fairly slowly, allowing anyone struck by Amaterasu an opportunity to remove whatever clothing or body parts have been caught ablaze. Use of the technique also puts a great deal of strain on the user, usually causing their eyes to bleed.

Amaterasu was originally unique to Itachi Uchiha, which he used with his right Mangekyō Sharingan. He is able to quell the flames to some extent. Prior to his death, Itachi implanted some of the black flames into Sasuke's eye to be used upon Madara Uchiha. Sasuke, after gaining his own Mangekyō Sharingan, is later able to use Amaterasu on his own. Sasuke's Amaterasu originates from his left eye, and C indicates he is more skilled with it than Itachi; he can put out the flames with greater ease and can even manipulate the flames themselves as part of the "Blaze" element.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Amaterasu
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu; Doujutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Blaze
[b]Description:[/b] Amaterasu is the highest level Fire Release technique, and according to Zetsu one of the most powerful ninjutsu in existence.  It is said to represent the "Material World and Light" (物質界と光, Busshitsukai to Hikari), the antipode to Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu of similar power and a fellow Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu.

The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision . They're unavoidable as long as the user keeps their eyes focused on their target. The flames are extremely powerful, said to be capable of burning through anything in their path, even smothering regular flames easily. Amaterasu is said to burn for seven days and seven nights, and cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods. However, the flames burn fairly slowly, allowing anyone struck by Amaterasu an opportunity to remove whatever clothing or body parts have been caught ablaze. Use of the technique also puts a great deal of strain on the user, usually causing their eyes to bleed.

Amaterasu was originally unique to Itachi Uchiha, which he used with his right Mangekyō Sharingan. He is able to quell the flames to some extent. Prior to his death, Itachi implanted some of the black flames into Sasuke's eye to be used upon Madara Uchiha. Sasuke, after gaining his own Mangekyō Sharingan, is later able to use Amaterasu on his own. Sasuke's Amaterasu originates from his left eye, and C indicates he is more skilled with it than Itachi; he can put out the flames with greater ease and can even manipulate the flames themselves as part of the "Blaze" element.

Name: Shield of Amaterasu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Blaze
Description: Sasuke coats the bones of Susanoo with the flames of Amaterasu, causing anyone who attacks him to ignite.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Shield of Amaterasu
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] Blaze
[b]Description:[/b] Sasuke coats the bones of Susanoo with the flames of Amaterasu, causing anyone who attacks him to ignite.

Name: Susanoo
Type: Ninjutsu; Doujutus
Description: Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual humanoid being. The spirit is gigantic and surrounds and protects the user. It is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan, after Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi have been awakened.[1] According to Madara Uchiha, for a Sharingan user to activate the Susanoo is a rarity.[2]

Like the other techniques granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan, the user is strained while using Susanoo due to it to consuming copious amounts of their chakra. Sasuke described it as feeling pain in every cell in his body, as the depletion of chakra likely places stress on the cells that partially produce chakra. Susanoo is formed through the materialization of the user's chakra and as such it may differ in appearance between users. It begins by forming a large skeleton with muscle tissue around the user. Even in an imperfect state, the bones can act as armor for the user and it is capable of regenerating as long as the user has the energy to spare.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Susanoo
[b]Rank:[/b] Z
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu; Doujutus
[b]Description:[/b] Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual humanoid being. The spirit is gigantic and surrounds and protects the user. It is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan, after Amaterasu  and Tsukuyomi  have been awakened.[1]  According to Madara Uchiha, for a Sharingan user to activate the Susanoo is a rarity.[2]

Like the other techniques granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan, the user is strained while using Susanoo due to it to consuming copious amounts of their chakra. Sasuke described it as feeling pain in every cell in his body, as the depletion of chakra likely places stress on the cells that partially produce chakra. Susanoo is formed through the materialization of the user's chakra and as such it may differ in appearance between users. It begins by forming a large skeleton with muscle tissue around the user. Even in an imperfect state, the bones can act as armor for the user and it is capable of regenerating as long as the user has the energy to spare.

Name: Tsukuyomi
Description: According to Zetsu, Tsukuyomi is one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence. It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those with the Mangekyō Sharingan can perform it. It is said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami), the antipode to Amaterasu, a ninjutsu of similar power.

Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed. When executed, the jutsu traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user. Itachi's prowess with the technique has allowed him to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make it seem to last for days when in fact it only lasts a few seconds. This allows him to torture the target for what seems like days on end, causing mental trauma that will render them unable to fight for an extensive period of time. Only Tsunade has been shown capable of curing this psychological damage. Danzō denounced Sasuke's use of the genjutsu as inferior, because he couldn't alter a person's perception of time like Itachi could.

In the anime during Part I, Itachi's use of Tsukuyomi typically featured a red moon casting a red light throughout the illusion with a cloudy atmosphere, giving the background a blood-red appearance while the victim within the illusion is in a grayscale, inverted color.

Such a powerful technique is not without its disadvantages, however. Due to the complexity of the illusion and the quickness with which it is executed, an enormous amount of chakra is necessary but had little to no effect on the stress that is put on the eyes, leaving Itachi perfectly fine after performing it despite his loss of chakra. According to Kakashi, Itachi's Tsukuyomi can only be broken by a Sharingan user that shares the same blood as him; as demonstrated when Sasuke overcame Itachi's Tsukuyomi in their battle.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Tsukuyomi
[b]Description:[/b] According to Zetsu, Tsukuyomi is one of the most powerful genjutsu  in existence. It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those with the Mangekyō Sharingan can perform it. It is said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" (精神界と闇, Seishinkai to Yami), the antipode to Amaterasu, a ninjutsu of similar power.

Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed. When executed, the jutsu traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user. Itachi's prowess with the technique has allowed him to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make it seem to last for days when in fact it only lasts a few seconds. This allows him to torture the target for what seems like days on end, causing mental trauma that will render them unable to fight for an extensive period of time. Only Tsunade has been shown capable of curing this psychological damage. Danzō denounced Sasuke's use of the genjutsu as inferior, because he couldn't alter a person's perception of time like Itachi could.

In the anime during Part I, Itachi's use of Tsukuyomi typically featured a red moon casting a red light throughout the illusion with a cloudy atmosphere, giving the background a blood-red appearance while the victim within the illusion is in a grayscale, inverted color.

Such a powerful technique is not without its disadvantages, however. Due to the complexity of the illusion and the quickness with which it is executed, an enormous amount of chakra is necessary but had little to no effect on the stress that is put on the eyes, leaving Itachi perfectly fine after performing it despite his loss of chakra. According to Kakashi, Itachi's Tsukuyomi can only be broken by a Sharingan user that shares the same blood as him; as demonstrated when Sasuke overcame Itachi's Tsukuyomi in their battle.

Name: Kamui
Type: Ninjutsu; Doujutsu
Description: By focusing his Mangekyō Sharingan on a particular point, Kakashi can force that point to collapse in on itself, ultimately sending everything in the vicinity to another dimension. Kamui costs a large amount of chakra to perform, especially in Kakashi's case, as his body has not completely adjusted to the Sharingan. Kakashi can only manage to use this technique up to three times in a given day, even when starting at full strength. When first seen, Kakashi's aim was imperfect, with it taking two attempts to hit Deidara with the technique, and still not being able to successfully take Deidara's head. By the time of Pain's attack on Konoha, however, his aim had improved, being able to focus more accurately on fast-moving objects. The chakra used by this technique is proportional to the mass of the target. His improvement with the technique is also seen when he manages to warp away two arrows fired by Sasuke's Susanoo without immediately becoming fatigued, noting them to be too fast to dodge.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Kamui
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu; Doujutsu
[b]Description:[/b] By focusing his Mangekyō Sharingan on a particular point, Kakashi can force that point to collapse in on itself, ultimately sending everything in the vicinity to another dimension. Kamui costs a large amount of chakra to perform, especially in Kakashi's case, as his body has not completely adjusted to the Sharingan. Kakashi can only manage to use this technique up to three times in a given day, even when starting at full strength. When first seen, Kakashi's aim was imperfect, with it taking two attempts to hit Deidara with the technique, and still not being able to successfully take Deidara's head. By the time of Pain's attack on Konoha, however, his aim had improved, being able to focus more accurately on fast-moving objects. The chakra used by this technique is proportional to the mass of the target. His improvement with the technique is also seen when he manages to warp away two arrows fired by Sasuke's Susanoo without immediately becoming fatigued, noting them to be too fast to dodge.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Sharigan; Mangekyo Sharingan Jutsu
Page 1 of 1