Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Genjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Genjutsu I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Genjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Genjutsu I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Genjutsu I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Genjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Genjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Genjutsu I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Genjutsu I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Genjutsu I_vote_lcapGenjutsu I_voting_barGenjutsu I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Genjutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Genjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Genjutsu   Genjutsu I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:02 am

Name: Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: A genjutsu which exerts an hallucinatory effect upon the eyesight, stealing all light away. A world of darkness, as if a thick, jet-black curtain had been dropped. No matter how skilled someone is, they have no option besides turning into sitting ducks. This effect allows the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses. In essence, the opponent can sense, hear and smell out the user of the technique and break its effects by landing one hit. In the anime, Tobirama Senju was the one to initiate this technique. In the manga, it was Hashirama Senju.
Public: Open

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Type:[/b] Genjutsu
[b]Element:[/b] N/A
[b]Description:[/b] A genjutsu which exerts an hallucinatory effect upon the eyesight, stealing all light away. A world of darkness, as if a thick, jet-black curtain had been dropped. No matter how skilled someone is, they have no option besides turning into sitting ducks. This effect allows the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses. In essence, the opponent can sense, hear and smell out the user of the technique and break its effects by landing one hit. In the anime, Tobirama Senju was the one to initiate this technique. In the manga, it was Hashirama Senju.
[b]Public:[/b] Open

Name: Demon Flute: Phantom Sound Chains
Description: A genjutsu that relies on the sound of the flute. Whoever hears it will be assailed by the vivid sensation that their limbs have been fastened with sturdy ropes, thus becoming unable to move about freely. Even without physical intervention from an outside force, the body is robbed of all mobility, and consciousness itself progressively fades away. At the same time, they are fed morbid hallucinations, which makes it also possible to run them down mentally. Given that the means of transmission is sound-based, it has a large range of effectiveness, on top of which it can be applied even without knowledge of the enemy's position, which makes for an exceedingly convenient technique.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Demon Flute: Phantom Sound Chains
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Description:[/b] A genjutsu that relies on the sound of the flute. Whoever hears it will be assailed by the vivid sensation that their limbs have been fastened with sturdy ropes, thus becoming unable to move about freely. Even without physical intervention from an outside force, the body is robbed of all mobility, and consciousness itself progressively fades away. At the same time, they are fed morbid hallucinations, which makes it also possible to run them down mentally. Given that the means of transmission is sound-based, it has a large range of effectiveness, on top of which it can be applied even without knowledge of the enemy's position, which makes for an exceedingly convenient technique.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique
Description: This jutsu causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area. Anyone in the area will instinctively flee.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area. Anyone in the area will instinctively flee.

Name: Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
Description: This jutsu changes the appearance of a nearby object or area in order to disorient the opponent.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu changes the appearance of a nearby object or area in order to disorient the opponent.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique
Description: This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
Description: This is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. If the mental image is a gruesome one, the shock will be accordingly great.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Description:[/b] This is a genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. If the mental image is a gruesome one, the shock will be accordingly great.

Name: Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Singing
Type: Genjutsu; Senjutsu; Collaboration jutsu
Description: This is a sound-based genjutsu passed down on Mount Myōboku. Because learning it requires many long years of training, only the Two Great Sage Toads, Fukasaku and Shima, have the skills to perform it. It is said to be the most powerful genjutsu in their arsenal. It is immensely powerful and only has to reach the target's sense of hearing to be a success. Even if there are several hundred targets, they are completely disconnected from each other. Inside the genjutsu world, the targets are surrounded from all sides by four toad samurai, with their mind and body completely sealed between their hands in an illusionary cube of water. The four unmoving toads won't lift the complete binding until the user gives the order. All that is left to do is to strike the finishing blow in the real world, with Mount Myōboku's secret stone swords (石剣, Ishiken) which are driven into the targets' hearts like a wedge.

Despite this technique's great power, it takes some time for the users to synchronize melodies, and since it uses sound, it gives away their location, allowing opponents to attack them while it is being prepared. It also makes Shima and Fukasaku's throats dry, meaning it cannot be used repeatedly.
Public: Closed

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Singing
[b]Rank:[/b] S
[b]Type:[/b] Genjutsu; Senjutsu; Collaboration jutsu
[b]Description:[/b] This is a sound-based genjutsu passed down on Mount Myōboku. Because learning it requires many long years of training, only the Two Great Sage Toads, Fukasaku and Shima, have the skills to perform it. It is said to be the most powerful genjutsu in their arsenal. It is immensely powerful and only has to reach the target's sense of hearing to be a success. Even if there are several hundred targets, they are completely disconnected from each other. Inside the genjutsu world, the targets are surrounded from all sides by four toad samurai, with their mind and body completely sealed between their hands in an illusionary cube of water. The four unmoving toads won't lift the complete binding until the user gives the order. All that is left to do is to strike the finishing blow in the real world, with Mount Myōboku's secret stone swords (石剣, Ishiken) which are driven into the targets' hearts like a wedge.

Despite this technique's great power, it takes some time for the users to synchronize melodies, and since it uses sound, it gives away their location, allowing opponents to attack them while it is being prepared. It also makes Shima and Fukasaku's throats dry, meaning it cannot be used repeatedly.
[b]Public:[/b] Closed

Name: Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
Description: One of the genjutsu that have been passed along since ancient times in Konoha. The target is completely robbed of their mobility as they see the mirage of a tree coiling itself around them. Given that the subject remains conscious, this jutsu proves extremely efficient for information-gathering. Once the target is immobile, the user can then attack the enemy.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
[b]Description:[/b] One of the genjutsu that have been passed along since ancient times in Konoha. The target is completely robbed of their mobility as they see the mirage of a tree coiling itself around them. Given that the subject remains conscious, this jutsu proves extremely efficient for information-gathering. Once the target is immobile, the user can then attack the enemy.

Name: Dusk Crow Genjutsu
Description: This unknown genjutsu can trap a victim in an illusion with no eye contact, similar to Ephemeral. The genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the user's mercy.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Dusk Crow Genjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] This unknown genjutsu can trap a victim in an illusion with no eye contact, similar to Ephemeral. The genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the user's mercy.

Name: Ephemeral
Description: Itachi activates this technique by simply pointing at his target. When the technique was used on Naruto Uzumaki, crows flocked from Itachi and turned into shuriken that bombarded him, and then attempted to put him to sleep. Naruto then experienced the sensation of his body parts turning into his closest friends who then tortured him psychologically.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Ephemeral
[b]Description:[/b] Itachi activates this technique by simply pointing at his target. When the technique was used on Naruto Uzumaki, crows flocked from Itachi and turned into shuriken that bombarded him, and then attempted to put him to sleep. Naruto then experienced the sensation of his body parts turning into his closest friends who then tortured him psychologically.

Name: Flower Ninja Art: Maximum Cutting
Description: The user will cast an illusion which surrounds the target in flower petals and darken the surroundings around them.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Flower Ninja Art: Maximum Cutting
[b]Description:[/b] The user will cast an illusion which surrounds the target in flower petals and darken the surroundings around them.

Name: Genjutsu Binding
Description: As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. As Tsunade demonstrates when facing the Legendary Stupid Brothers, this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy, able to easily deliver a devastating killing blow.
Public: Closed

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Genjutsu Binding
[b]Description:[/b] As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. As Tsunade demonstrates when facing the Legendary Stupid Brothers, this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy, able to easily deliver a devastating killing blow.
[b]Public:[/b] Closed

Name: Genjutsu: Flower Petal Escape
Description: When trapped inside of a genjutsu or wishing to appear trapped, Kurenai uses this jutsu to dissolve her body into many flower petals which then consume her enemy's body.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Genjutsu: Flower Petal Escape
[b]Description:[/b] When trapped inside of a genjutsu or wishing to appear trapped, Kurenai uses this jutsu to dissolve her body into many flower petals which then consume her enemy's body.

Name: Illusion Bell Needles
Description: Kin uses this technique with the bells that she attaches to her Senbon. The bells ring at a certain frequency, which directly affects the brain. This causes her target to see multiple copies of herself, making it impossible to tell the real one from the illusions. Additionally, the target loses their motor skills with continued exposure to the ringing. This technique is normally used after she distracts the enemy with Shadow Senbon.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Illusion Bell Needles
[b]Description:[/b] Kin uses this technique with the bells that she attaches to her Senbon. The bells ring at a certain frequency, which directly affects the brain. This causes her target to see multiple copies of herself, making it impossible to tell the real one from the illusions. Additionally, the target loses their motor skills with continued exposure to the ringing. This technique is normally used after she distracts the enemy with Shadow Senbon.

Name: Illusionary Mist
Description: The Three-Tailed Giant Turtle releases a mist created by its chakra to put intruders under an illusion. The illusion torments the target with events from their past. The illusion will vanish if the victim can break the illusion, either by themselves or with the assistance of another.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Illusionary Mist
[b]Description:[/b] The Three-Tailed Giant Turtle releases a mist created by its chakra to put intruders under an illusion. The illusion torments the target with events from their past. The illusion will vanish if the victim can break the illusion, either by themselves or with the assistance of another.

Name: Kakkō's Interrogation Genjutsu
Description: Kakkō uses this genjutsu to break the will of his (captured) target, to make him or her give as much information as possible. Either way, if the target has strong will (like Rin) the technique will be useless.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Kakkō's Interrogation Genjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] Kakkō uses this genjutsu to break the will of his (captured) target, to make him or her give as much information as possible. Either way, if the target has strong will (like Rin) the technique will be useless.

Name: Mist Servant Techniqu
Description: This genjutsu creates eerie black ninja illusions, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and corner the enemy. Their movements are slow, but when attacked they multiply, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. Kunai are added to this technique, by throwing them to match illusions movement, making them seem real. As the clones continue to multipy, the victim will eventually be worn down.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Mist Servant Techniqu
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Description:[/b] This genjutsu creates eerie black ninja illusions, which appear one by one from trees and rocks, and corner the enemy. Their movements are slow, but when attacked they multiply, and in this way they appear like ghosts inhabiting the mist. Kunai are added to this technique, by throwing them to match illusions movement, making them seem real. As the clones continue to multipy, the victim will eventually be worn down.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Poison Moth Genjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] Fuen first uses poison that is thin and tiny enough to be taken in the air. Her target will inhale the poison and start to see the things that Fuen chooses, like caves, moths, or allies of the target trying to kill the target. When her target is imprisoned in her genjutsu, Fuen charges and kills her target. Sakura Haruno was able to create an antidote for the technique, allowing her to defeat Fuen.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Poison Moth Genjutsu
[b]Description:[/b] Fuen first uses poison that is thin and tiny enough to be taken in the air. Her target will inhale the poison and start to see the things that Fuen chooses, like caves, moths, or allies of the target trying to kill the target. When her target is imprisoned in her genjutsu, Fuen charges and kills her target. Sakura Haruno was able to create an antidote for the technique, allowing her to defeat Fuen.

Name: Sly Mind Affect Technique
Description: This jutsu causes the enemy to walk around in circles for hours by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination. The enemy eventually becomes exhausted after traveling the same path over and over.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Sly Mind Affect Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu causes the enemy to walk around in circles for hours by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination. The enemy eventually becomes exhausted after traveling the same path over and over.

Name: String Bean Binding Illusion
Description: As with Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death, the user makes themselves disappear, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the victim's body, lifting them into the air. Then, a bean pod raises and opens to reveal the user, ready to strike. However, a skilled Genjutsu user like Kurenai Yūhi can revert the effects to the user.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] String Bean Binding Illusion
[b]Description:[/b] As with Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death, the user makes themselves disappear, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the victim's body, lifting them into the air. Then, a bean pod raises and opens to reveal the user, ready to strike. However, a skilled Genjutsu user like Kurenai Yūhi can revert the effects to the user.

Name: Temple of Nirvana Technique
Description: This jutsu causes everyone within a specific area to fall into a deep sleep. From the target's point of view, it seems as if feathers are falling from the sky, which serves as a distraction to allow the jutsu to take effect. The downside, however, is that any experienced ninja have more than enough time to dispel it.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Temple of Nirvana Technique
[b]Description:[/b] This jutsu causes everyone within a specific area to fall into a deep sleep. From the target's point of view, it seems as if feathers are falling from the sky, which serves as a distraction to allow the jutsu to take effect. The downside, however, is that any experienced ninja have more than enough time to dispel it.

Name: Time Reversal Technique
Description: This technique puts the target in a state of reverse hypnosis, allowing them to remember details that they otherwise would not. The target will comply with interrogation, but seems to retain his or her personality while under hypnosis. For example, when the ANBU used this technique to bring back Naruto's memories about his conversations with Gennō, Naruto was more specific about the ramen he shared with the old man rather than their conversations, which the ANBU were asking about.

The technique was also used, without success, by an unnamed medical-nin to attempt to reverse Menma's amnesia. Menma's memories eventually returned without the aid of the Time Reversal Technique after the Konoha hospital was struck by lightning.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Time Reversal Technique
[b]Rank:[/b] B-Rank
[b]Description:[/b] This technique puts the target in a state of reverse hypnosis, allowing them to remember details that they otherwise would not. The target will comply with interrogation, but seems to retain his or her personality while under hypnosis. For example, when the ANBU used this technique to bring back Naruto's memories about his conversations with Gennō, Naruto was more specific about the ramen he shared with the old man rather than their conversations, which the ANBU were asking about.

The technique was also used, without success, by an unnamed medical-nin to attempt to reverse Menma's amnesia. Menma's memories eventually returned without the aid of the Time Reversal Technique after the Konoha hospital was struck by lightning.

Name: Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Element: Lightning
Description: This genjutsu blinds the enemy with an extremely bright light that appears to emanate from the user. A secondary genjutsu can then be used, such as an illusion of the Fourth Raikage smashing the enemy into the ground.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
[b]Element:[/b] Lightning
[b]Description:[/b] This genjutsu blinds the enemy with an extremely bright light that appears to emanate from the user. A secondary genjutsu can then be used, such as an illusion of the Fourth Raikage smashing the enemy into the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

Genjutsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Information & Registration :: Jutsu & Weapon Registration :: Canon Jutsu-
Jump to: