Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
General Rules I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
General Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
General Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
General Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
General Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
General Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
General Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
General Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
General Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
General Rules I_vote_lcapGeneral Rules I_voting_barGeneral Rules I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:42 am

General Site Rules

1. Diversity: NR will take no part in targeting somebody's personal life and any members caught doing so will be strictly punished. Ageism,
    Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Xenophobia or any other form of discrimination is highly forbidden and members with any of the problems above are advised to leave the forum of keep it to themselves. Nobody shall be discriminated against because of their race, age, gender or whether they are homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual.

2. Spam: Spam is on NR, but limited, please check the rules in the spam section for the complete rules of Spam. The Spam Section is the only area where Spam is permitted.

3. Respect: Not only do the staff members deserve the utmost respect, but so does every other member who can manage to treat you with the same courtesy. Sometimes disrespect may be caused by accident, so to avoid doing this avoid talking about touchy subjects such as terminal illnesses, suicide, politics, religion etc.

4. Harassment: Harassment is something the staff will not take lightly, if we see a member or a group harassing or singling out another member multiple times severe actions will be taken. However this is not the only form of harassment that we are against. Harassing the moderators and administrators to check your applications or topics over and over again will be punished by us possibly ignoring it or even a temporary chatbox ban. Please be understanding that the staff have lives too and when they get online they are usually extremely busy, your stuff will be gotten to soon enough, only ask once or twice.

5. Double Posting: Another form of spam, make sure you avoid double posting unless absolutely needed. It's best just to edit your original post above and inform the member base you have done so with a little note attached saying you have made an edit.

6. Multiple Accounts: Each user can have as many different characters as they want. Every different character must be under different account unless given a special reason. When you create a new account you can't go claiming that you are someone else though. To avoid that you must inform any on the admins.
    When you haven't role played with your other character for 2 months we delete it no questions asked to keep it more clean.

7. Signatures: Signatures now have a approximate size limit. Any member with signatures that stretch the forum out to the sides or are too large themselves will be asked to remove it. Even if it doesn't stretch the page and a staff member finds it too large you will be asked to remove it. You may
    only have one image in your signature, any other images may be posted in a spoiler, but if they also stretch the forum they will be removed. All signatures must also have a clean link to the users application.

8. Account Sharing: Sharing accounts is strictly forbidden, this also goes for giving your account away.

9. Avoiding Punishment: Avoiding punishment will be of course, punished with extra punishment. If you are chat banned and are caught making a second account so you can enter the chatbox, your chatban will be extended and your second account will be deleted. If you continue to avoid punishment permanent bans will be dished out. Another way to avoid punishment is to have certain symbols in your name because for some reason Forum Motion cannot ban members will certain signs. No “@” or " " signs are permitted in a username.

10. Swearing: Swearing is moderately permitted though we suggest you avoid it. We would prefer to hear it in character if anywhere, as long as it's not to intense. Using foul language to make a member feel bad about themselves or to attack them in the chatbox, via PM or in the social area will be severely punished.

11. Chatbox: Please do not troll, flame, insult etc. other members. We want to keep the chatbox as friendly as possible. If you do, you will be kicked once. If you return and do it again you will be banned for 2 days. If you come back and continue, it will be a permanent ban from the chatbox. Do not advertise your site on the chatbox. If you do, the chatbox will be cleared and you will be kicked. If you do it again, it will be a two day ban. If you come back and do it at all more, it will be a permanent ban from the chatbox. Avoid posting rude or offensive images in the
    chatbox. This can cause some people to get angry with you, because it makes things look unorganized and often people don't want to have to scroll up past your image to find earlier conversations. If you want to post images insure you use a spoiler for the benefit of other members. Avoid using grey or light fonts, especially yellow. You don't want to hurt the other member's eyes because you decide you want to be funny and pick a ridiculous font color. Serious political discussion of any kind is no longer allowed in the Cbox, it's a quick way to lose friends, and make everyone seem like an ass hole. You may not post links to
    applications unless a mod, admin or member requests you to for a legitimate reason.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com

General Rules
Page 1 of 1