Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Naruto Nation. I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Naruto Nation. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Naruto Nation. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Naruto Nation. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Naruto Nation. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Naruto Nation. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Naruto Nation. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Naruto Nation. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Naruto Nation. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Naruto Nation. I_vote_lcapNaruto Nation. I_voting_barNaruto Nation. I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Naruto Nation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nation

Naruto Nation. Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Nation.   Naruto Nation. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:00 am

Naruto Nation. Narutonation1

|||||

Official Storyline

Three years after the radiance war, Akatsuki has met its end. Madara somehow escaped the war, and was kept alive. Madara Uchiha needed a plan to defeat Konohagakure and it's allies, but there was no way Madara Uchiha could do it himself. So Madara Uchiha made the new organization known as Neo Akatsuki. Madara Uchiha stayed in his hiding spot for years, trying to rebuild the new Akatsuki organization. Right after Madara Uchiha was done rebuilding the Akatsuki, he found someone to control the new Akatsuki with. The Neo Akatsuki eventually destroyed their controller and all 8 members killed Madara because they hated their leader. All 8 of them decided to go to Konoha for no apparent reasons. Konoha did not expect them to come. Especually since they sended half of there ninjas to fight Madara Uchiha. Neo Akatsuki planded this day. Since there was less ninjas today at this day. They all decided to kill the Land of fire. The Land of Winds were there allies, but not anymore due to them thinking there own ways on the radiance war. Oriochimaru died. Every Naruto character died on this war except for Madara Uchiha, but he was killed by his own Neo Akatsuki. After that, a world of new ninjas were born. (Custom Ninjas) and those ninjas were a bit similar to Naruto and all those other ninjas, but stronger. What will happen in the future now? Will the Ninjas ever defeat the Neo Akatsuki? Who knows?

What is Naruto Nation?

Naruto Nation is a role playing base forum created by Err. Err created Naruto Nation on: 2010-07-05. The forum has been nearly under construction for a whole month. The Administrator Err has been working on this forum for a long time now. Hoping, it will succeed, and it has. You will also expect a lot of things about this forum. Such as:
  • Ninjas Role playing.
  • Tournaments.
  • Challenges.
  • Wars and battles.

and much more.

Naruto Nation. Acd66bae-2

Click here to join.
Back to top Go down

Naruto Nation.
Page 1 of 1