Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Patrolling  I_vote_lcapPatrolling  I_voting_barPatrolling  I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Patrolling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:53 pm

~Patrolling

It was another rather normal day at Waterfall Country, sky full of clouds hiding the bright sun, clouds barely moving because of the faint wind and most of all it was quiet. It annoyed Animus very much that he was sent on patrol duty. There were other useless Jounin who could do the same work but no, they had to send Animus just when he wanted to learn add a new technique to his arsenal. His black ninja sandals kept on touching the hard ground on and on, the sound it made started to get on Animus' nerves. "This is so boring... I wish that something interesting would happen already." complained Animus by himself. The truth was that most of Takigakure ninjas were thinking that way as it was one of the most quiet ninja villages in the world. Animus quickly raised his hand in front of him and used little bit of chakra to soften his fingers as he calmly started extending them about 10 centimeters longer and then shrinking them back to their original size. "Please Jashin. Cure my boredom." said the young man to his god hoping that something interesting would happen.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Dante

Dante

Power : 7

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Dante had grown bored of the tiny river in the Rice Field Country and had decided that if he was going to further his water jutsu understanding, he would need far more water. He had seen a map at an inn while still in Rice Field Country and had decided the Waterfall village was the closest and best place to go to next. The sky was a light blue with fluffy white clouds dotting the sky, fluffy clouds that meant a storm was on it's way, either later today or tomorrow. He acctually liked the rain, liked the wildness and untame abilities of a good storm. A storm would be much better than this godforsaken sun that now felt like it was set to high by some uncruel god. In truth, Dante never believed in any "god" or "higher being" he believed people who did were just weak idiots who used "god" as an answer to their pathetic problems.

As Dante grew nearer to the village, he began to recognize the familiar outline of a human patrolling the gates. Odd that there would be only one guard, then again I don't recall much happening anywhere near here. Dante thought to himself as he approached the guard. A gust of wind blew across the ground, the flaps of his black coat blowing open a bit. Dante put up his hand to the guard signifying he didn't mean any trouble, he was never much of a talker.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:29 pm

The moment Animus heard the footsteps of someone he started shrinking his fingers back to their original size. While at it he had raised his blue gaze towards the man standing before him. "Thank you Jashin." mumbled Animus to himself very quietly so his speech wouldn't reach to anyone's ears. He quickly hid his Jashin medallion back under his black shirt and made little friendlier face to hide his real personality. His face wasn't too gentle though, which kind of ninja would be fool enough to greet every shady character they meet with a smile. Although the man had raised his arms Animus was still on guard he didn't take any kind of fancy fighting poses though, rather he kept his calm and inspecting pose, "What business have you got here?" His eyes kept running over the man, trying to spot any kind of identification like a villagehead band of some sort but it was no good. Animus understood that everyone wasn't a ninja in the world, maybe one standing before him was just a lost traveler in which case he would probably send the man home. After all young man didn't want any kind of flashy events caused by him during his patrol duty such as creating some craters on ground by killing innocent traveler.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:40 pm

The man had attmpted to to hide the trinket around his neck but for a brief couple of seconds, Dante activated his sharringan which gave him improved site for a moment. The medallion seemed to be a token of some kind to...of course...some kind of higher being. Here we go... Dante thought to himself as he shuffled forward. Arriving about 5 feet from the guard Dante said in his steely cold voice, "My bussiness is just some training, nothing more, nothing less. I mean no harm to anyone, unless of course they mean cruel intents towards me." He had both his hands in the sleeves of his coat and his right hand began fidelling with the hidden kunai in his jet black sleeve. He was prepared to kill this man if completely necessary, it wouldn't be the first time. He had already released his sharringan so the man would have no idea what Dante was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:03 pm

Although Animus had heard the man's intentions he wanted to spent more time with him to scare away his boredom for today even if it would mean to ask completely useless questions. He still didn't know what to say so he kept inspecting the man, trying to find any signs of hostile movements. A little smile appeared on Animus' face. It wasn't a friendly, rather it was his creepy and destructive smile but this one was way too little to show it's true intentions. Over the years spending at Takigakure he has been able to keep his destructive nature under control, making him perfect actor and liar. "Training? I don't see any reason for someone without a country to train unless they are rouge nin." He made a little pause, carefully observing man's face to see any kind of mood changes. He quickly continioud with a lie though, "Right now this area is closed down because of numerous attacks of some 100 feet long snake. Other info is classified so please leave the area." Animus had met thousands of people who always wanted to get things they desired. The world was filled with selfish people like that which is the reason Animus was still keeping up his guard.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:18 pm

There was a long silence between the two men as Dante took each word apart bit by bit. A faint breeze blew through the few trees, leaves russeling in the air. Some people can lie...unfortunately you cannot." Dante didn't have a threatening tone to his voice, but anyone could tell he wasn't in the mood to fool around with. "You say a giant snake attacked this place, however there has been no word of that. Just because I belong to any certain village doesn't mean I'm isolated to the rest of the world. When you lie at least make up a believeable story with some way to back it up." Dante began walking forward again, "Unfortunately I don't have time to deal with someone like you. If you won't let me in I'll find someone with at least half a brain that will let me in." Although Dante made for the door, he had no intension of actually leaving this man. He had no idea what it was, but something about the guard piqued his interest.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Animus tried to hide his grin, it became harder and harder after the man had spoken his sentences. "That is very interesting. There's a Giant Snake attacking some place?" Right now Animus was only trying to irritate the person. He snapped his fingers once without any reason and then spoke, "You truly are a fool." said Animus. His expression suddenly changed into serious. He somehow wanted to irritate the person, it seemed like the one before him was rather easy target trying to get what he wants. "Are you honestly thinking I am going to say you classified information? A lowlife, a rogue who is not serving any village should not meddle in business they know... No shouldn't know about." Animus sharpened his eyes a little, letting his eyebrows fall lower, he acted like he was getting little mad, "Maybe you yourself could get at least one tenth of my brain, then you would be able to figure out that a lowlife like you without any loyalties have no business in others affairs." Although Animus' shell was getting mad, inside the young man only grinned. 'Now what are you going to do next?' asked Animus from himself inside his mind.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Although inside Dante wanted to scream, THIS LOWLIFE IS ABOUT TO RIP OUT YOUR THROAT, he didn't. Actually, he did something unexpected, he merely began walking off to the right, leaving the man at his post. He knew the guard was just looking for a fight, and quite frankly Dante wasn't in the mood to egg him on. "Like I said, you're just wasting my time. In a village like this, a 3 year old could apply for your job and get it. Not only that but the 3 year old would probably be better at it too." Dante said all this with his back turned to the man. "The only reason I came to this pathetic village was for it's natural resources, it's still a wonder to me a group of rouges hasn't come to take this village. Then again, they probably wouldn't even bother." Knowing his last rant would probably send the guard off the edge, Dante allowed himself a quick smile of satisfaction as he continued on.

OOC: This is probably my last post for the night.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Animus almost dropped his mad guy act and reveal his grin but was able to stop it in the last second. His shell calmed down a little but still the small grin was still on his face, the grin he had revealed in the beginning of their conversation. Animus wanted to rip the man in front of him to shreds, not because he made young man angry but rather because how fun he was. Still Animus tamed himself and simply answered, "That would be interesting if 3 year old would get same rank as I am. Think about what he would be at my age." Animus made a little pause and thought what to say about the rouges and the comment about the village, "Yes. I agree this village is pathetic. Good and quiet place though. You made me wonder though... It has been very long time since someone had disturbed the borders of this village. Yeo you are probably right. Rouges don't come to the village because they would lose, making their trip worthless." Animus raised his hand and waved it a little. "Have a nice trip home."
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 am

Dante paused at the end of the man's rant, his back still facing him. In a voice that could make fire freeze he said, "I never said I was going home, I'm merely going to check the other guards at the other gates to see if they'll let me in. I don't bother with scum that try to represent their village by picking a fight with every passing stranger." Dante paused for a moment and turned towards his new "friend". The sun was still beating down on him, his black coat absorbing the sun's rays. He had stopped fideling with the kunai up his sleeve and had merely rested his hand on it. There might be some talk about the body of a Waterfall jounin being found, but they could never pin it on him. There were no witneses, it wouldn't be hard really, he could just whisk the kunai t his opponent and use it as a distraction to hit him with a second knife or some shuttiken in the throat.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Animus didn't smile, nor was he happy to hear the man's answer. He changed from his friendly personality back to Takigakure's, the quiet man who didn't like company. "Yes, go ahead. Saves me a bunch of trouble." said Animus with rather quiet voice. Guard wanted to already start walking away when the traveler turned towards him again. He didn't have a good feeling but young man didn't care much, it was not like he was scared of some black cloaked man... While glaring the man for some seconds with his cold eyes he said, "Get lost already. I am not interested in playing with you." Animus calmly inspected the man, waiting for him to go away.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:46 am

Dante held his gave with the man, stating into the pits of his soul, trying to figure out what made him tick. "Just a few minutes ago I was acctually thinking about killing you. It wouldn't be hard really, a quick slash to the throat and I could dump your body somewhwere. By the time someone boun it I'd be halfway to the hidden mist village and completely untrackable. There isn't a witness to be found, it would take only seconds." Dante's lips formed a demonic smile, his eyes turning red as he activated his sharringan. Then, "Although killing you would be a waste of time and energy, you're nothing but a cog in the machine. You're no even an important one either, I take you out and the world still functions as it always has." Dante turned, his eyes returning to normal and began walking off, leaving the man to his work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patrolling  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling    Patrolling  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrolling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: Minor Countries & Other Locations :: Waterfall Country-
Jump to: