Naruto Ruby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ruby

Naruto Ruby is RPG based on anime/manga called Naruto.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ryu Uzumaki
Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:13 pm by Hagoromo Otsutsuki

» Вся правда об Алексее Навальном
Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:38 am by Guest

» sielpia domki letniskowe morena
Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm by Guest

» trio apartamenty warszawa
Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:12 am by Guest

» noclegi ukraina krym
Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 am by Guest

» sideboxes pharmacy order tramadol
Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:31 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:51 am by Guest

» czechy noclegi w górach
Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Whats up All people
Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 pm by Guest

Top posters
Animus
Site suggestions I_vote_lcapSite suggestions I_voting_barSite suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Katasu
Site suggestions I_vote_lcapSite suggestions I_voting_barSite suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Sasonu
Katō Danzō
Ice2215
Hatarou
Nova
Dante
Point Sucker
echosnightmare
Affiliates

Site suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Power : 12

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus: 10
Ryo: 0

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Site suggestions   Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:59 am

I think it'd be helpful if we had a topic for people to contribute what they think would be good idea's for the site. I'm pretty sure I just made one though, so here goes:

For the missions, I noticed that you only have to post an account of the mission yourself. I think it'd be far more worthwhile, and make for better RP if the person creating the missions created enemies, be in ninja or beast or whatever, for the mission to RP as. It would make the missions last longer, and not only that but it would probably generate more RP than just making a post by yourself.

At least, that's how I view it...
Back to top Go down
Katasu

Katasu

Power : 20

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:02 am

I see what your saying, npc's in the missions. That is a great ideal, one which I thought was clearly expressed. None the less I hope this ideal is made into reality here on the site.
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:50 am

Right now I have planned it like first person creates a mission. There he includes what kind of enemies might be met. Once the mission is approved he creates a topic, writes some kind of first post and then someone plays NPCs.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Shinobi Sheet

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 am

Ah I see, well I was thinking then that we should probably have an enemy shinobi character sheet to go along with missions?

Either that or the people RPing in each village could contribute to making a Bingo book for each village? Then we mods and admins could collect these bingo books and make a topic for each one?
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Animus

Power : 34

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:
Ryo:

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:54 am

Hmm...

Do you mean it like Konoha creates their bingo book. Then there is Ryo Moneybrain in bingobook. Then topic is created for Ryo Moneybrain's hunting and everyone can do it?

Also are missions don't specially have to be fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoruby.heavenforum.com
Katasu

Katasu

Power : 20

Shinobi Sheet
Jutsus:

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:55 am

Yes... Mission could be a simple gathering mission. Ranging from collecting herbs to gathering important intel...
Back to top Go down
Katō Danzō

Katō Danzō

Shinobi Sheet

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Hmm, not really. I'll try and be clearer...basically Konoha has their bingo book, and Ryo Mpneybrain is in the bingo book. Then, a mission can be created to either assassinate, apprehend or track him, just the guy's character sheet is in the Bingo book for everyone to see. Instead of having character sheets left right and centre, you can just link to his page in the Bingo Book. It makes things a bit tidier and lets everyone see the bad-guy ninja.

If you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site suggestions   Site suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ruby  :: News & Discussion :: Knowledge and Queries-
Jump to: